Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - Demo
Yes! it is true, I have gotten an e-mail from sony and it gave me access to the Motorstorm demo.

Maybe many others got an invitation as well so share what you think of it here. I will return when it has been tested (still in download queue)

If people want details on it from me about what the e mail reads just give me an reply or something. I live in Norway and it is in Norwegian, so I will translate it for you.

The intro of the e-mail reads:
Motorstorm Festival is on tour, and you are invited to the party. We know you like brutal off-road racing just as much as we do, so here is a little something for you.

All I'll do for now, will be back with what I think of it later Cool

After downloading Death Magnetic to GH3 - it will start downloading.

What a great weekend!! Confusedwing:
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

yeh, i got that too.

So far im enjoying it, great visuals, gameplay is fast and just as unforgiving as MS1, lol.

Couple of issues are the occasional spat of slowdown, and the way u dont seem to be able to reset your car immedietly when trouble happens, meaning falling off a clif could be avoided and thus less annoying.

But all in all with the new 4split screen play and the MONSTER trucks, the game is pretty sweet.

Blink.. U tried the split screen yet?

Ps: i would reccomend to anyone to join the official forums at sony, so far im on beta for home and socom and this demo, so its worth signing up for even if you never post there.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
dillonthebunny Wrote:Ps: i would reccomend to anyone to join the official forums at sony, so far im on beta for home and socom and this demo, so its worth signing up for even if you never post there.

It's a shame they don't just make it available for everyone rather than requiring gamers to sign up to this that or the other.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
its stupid isnt it, ist not like its a Beta or anything, so why the limited demo.

plus when this comes on the store.. whoopy doo, seeing as a fair percentage of us already have it... Sad

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

so... swapped fallout for this over the weekend. I figured I had done my fun with FO3, and wanted something else.

after playing 007 and mirrors edge, good games but nothing to make me go wow over!

the demo of motorstorm 2 didnt really do it for me, the game came and went... I was like "meh" (its now a new word in the oxford dictionary.. lol, I kid ye not), anyway DK was playing it, I asked him what he thought and he gave it the thumbs up, so I decided to trade up .. and wow! serious upgrade from Motorstorm 1.

has anyone else brought this? because if you are on the fence and liked the first, then you really REALLY should look in to this.

I will get it eventually but at the time I am fed up with games until like SF IV and Killzone 2 drops.

There is always a chance I might trade some of my older games in that I never play anymore - since Motorstorm 2 is such a "light-hearted" game that you can just pickup and play.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

its certainly a worthy title to trade for!!

I agree with you on KZ2.. not so sure about SF4, but im coming round to it!

I've got a pile of unfinished games I want to play through before I purchase anything else. The demo was ok but didn't have me rushing out to buy it.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
thats exactly what I thought Gabe, if I hadnt of tried pretty much every title I wanted to out there, I wouldnt of picked this up.. the demo shows the game in a very bad light imo.

I do like Motorstorm 2 but find it a lot harder than I did the first one. Damn good game all the same Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Guy, unique demo Gabriel013 2 793 08-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Zapix
  Haze Demo HannibleL316 3 865 05-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Motorstorm 2 Location Not So Solid Snake 1 806 03-14-2008, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Burnout Paradise playable demo hits psn 12/13/07 GOREDDEVILS 10 1,472 01-31-2008, 04:27 AM
  Drakes demo... dillonthebunny 19 2,182 01-18-2008, 11:02 PM
  timeshift multiplayer demo markman520 5 1,077 12-14-2007, 07:47 AM
  GT5 Demo Time Trials! Gabriel013 14 1,533 11-05-2007, 08:27 AM
  GT5P demo now on the JP store!! dillonthebunny 14 1,658 10-29-2007, 05:30 AM
  FIFA 08 Demo psxextreme 8 1,709 09-21-2007, 05:09 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Heavenly Sword demo... Mista 10 2,126 09-11-2007, 04:48 AM