Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Space Boss Fight Video...Gruesome!!!
Here is a video that was posted on Kotaku yesterday. GCHD captured a mini-boss fight video that is absolutely brutal...you gotta see this if Dead Space interests you at all. The ending is the best part, btw. Enjoy!!

http://gamecinemahd.com/player~f=18601
Everything about dead space is brutal. And i love it. I want to dislike this game but I can't. Damn you EA and your potentially amazing new IP! I just can't seem to not want to buy this game. It's a horrible thing.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
It's too bad the sound of the video was terrible, but that was awesome. This game is gonna make RE5 it's little bitch.

Also, I would like to go on record for saying that I am the only person who does not have a personal vendetta against EA.
Looked ok to me.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
I don't hate EA. (I hate Blizzivision). I do however have a personal vendetta against survival-horror games. They're dumb. Usually. but dead space has me hyped.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Well, I have newly formed vendetta against Capcom. Or Crapcom as people used to call them. RE 5 is 4 with a new paint job, and that sucks, because it could be so much more. And the worst part is, there's a good chance I'll buy the ****ing thing anyway, at least at some point. I've played damn near every RE game so far and it'd be hard to let go now. I hate to say it, but as far as bigass companies go, at least EA has had some innovation, between skate and the nhl games and whatnot, at least it's trying to get better in some areas.

Why the hate for Actizzard? A strictly curious question, I don't think I've bought anything from either of them in years.
Superjew Wrote:Well, I have newly formed vendetta against Capcom. Or Crapcom as people used to call them. RE 5 is 4 with a new paint job, and that sucks, because it could be so much more. And the worst part is, there's a good chance I'll buy the ****ing thing anyway, at least at some point. I've played damn near every RE game so far and it'd be hard to let go now. I hate to say it, but as far as bigass companies go, at least EA has had some innovation, between skate and the nhl games and whatnot, at least it's trying to get better in some areas.

Why the hate for Actizzard? A strictly curious question, I don't think I've bought anything from either of them in years.

It's been severely hinted at (read: all but confirmed) that capcom is going to announce a different (read: good) "gears-like control" scheme. Maybe that changes your opinion a bit?

Well I hate Activision Blizzard for a couple reasons.
1. They missed a golden opportunity to name the company Blizzivision. Just saying.
2. They killed the Tony Hawk franchise.
3. They have asked Neversoft (the guys who actually fired the shot that killed Tony Hawk) to kill off Guitar Hero. Except this time instead of doing it over the course of 7 or 8 years they're aiming for like 5.
4. It's rumored they are interested in buying Rockstar from take 2. At which point its fairly safe to say they would do everything in their power to kill Grand Theft Auto.

People hate on EA for bringing so many annual games out. Activision take it a step further. How many guitar hero games will have been released in the year 2008 by December? 4. FOUR! WTF? (Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Guitar Hero On Tour, Guitar Hero On Tour decades, and Guitar Hero: Rock Band).
and check this out. http://kotaku.com/5050331/and-you-think-...-games-now
Yes it might change my mind. But it's not just that, if you really think about it, having those crappy controls affords them a host of other excuses to not do things like:

-Make the game about twitch reaction timing (like some bastard jumping out of the roof or out a window and having to shoot him in the face and then sitting there because your heart is about to explode)
-Make the AI not retarded
-Make it more active, action wise, more about running and gunning every once in a while
-Make a more open and less linear level design

I don't know, there's plenty more. But if they just change the controls the rest of the game will then be pathetically easy by comparison. They'd have to start the whole development cycle over again to make a game with some impact, and I just sincerely doubt they pull it off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Dead Redemption 2 - Your thoughts? frostface 17 205 11-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: frostface
  Far Cry 2 Map Editor Video joshhodg 1 892 08-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 1,553 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 1,078 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  First Ever Serious Sam 2 Screens/Video bigloser 2 848 03-27-2004, 03:00 AM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  New Fable Video. bigloser 1 1,055 03-06-2004, 08:39 PM
  New Killzone Video. bigloser 9 1,639 02-26-2004, 09:57 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Red Dead Revolver!! Voice 4 894 02-23-2004, 11:07 AM
  GT4 Prologue video Stanley 12 1,987 01-06-2004, 12:26 PM