Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurogamer LBP Beta key giv away
It is not so much of the story you get to play, at least not so far. The difficulty depends on the level and how it's designed, the one I played are like tutorial based story.

Building is not hard, there is a lot of video tutorials that will help you with almost any tiny bit. Almost every special tool and part has their own tutorial, so if you wonder about something it should be covered there.

There is jumping, grabbing on to things, and the Sackboy is very acrobatic and can squeeze through small places.

Edit: Played funny made level online. Xbox 360 button, the level is just push of a button and Red rings fall from the sky aka, Red Ring Of Death. It just had to be made I guess, hehe.

You create world on your own moon, and every crater is a place for a level, various sizes. It is also nice when you have created something that function very well, instead of just make all over again you can save the whole creation and just make so many copy's you want to.

Hope that answer some questions.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

Quick question for those you have played the beta and the level creator: Can you look at a video like this one and see how it's done (and in theory make it yourself)? I imagine it's a more extreme example of what you can do with it than what most people will be making, but the strength of user content in a game like this is when anybody can look at a creation and see exactly how to recreate it themselves.
With enough practice and understanding the mechanics I think you can make that kind of tetris level yes.

But you probably need the right tools.

Now Playing:

Thanks for answering questions, keep us posted on your impressions with the different aspects of the game. I'm pretty interested.
SCEA is giving away keys!

just have to email playstationbloglbp2000@gmail.com

was mentioned on the SCEA underground blog. Cool
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I am playing the beta now and I found a cool level, "Little Big Collosus" based on "Shadow of the Collosus". It is the most complete and complex level I have play so far. Very nice use of tools and construction.

So when you get the chance look search Little Big Collosus.

Personally I have created one level and published it. The first level is more of a test to see how things work. Now I am working on a much bigger level. Going to try and link 3 stages together and see how that works.

My first called "Boom" and the one I work on now is called "Enter the Mystery Castle. But can't spoil to much you must play them yourself!

Now Playing:

It'd be cool if you could add your own soundtrack to each level. Can you?
Well, been playing it for few hours. Honestly, I see alot of potential in it, but in my eyes, it's nothing more than Super Mario Bros. or Mega Man on crack. For that reason, I'm not really 'feeling it' playing LBP. It's certainly neat and all, but after playing this demo of it, I can't say I'd rush out to the store to buy it for $60. $30, and it'll be a sale from me.

User created content is cool and all, but there is only so much one can do, and you're not going to build up any story here really from it.

I ended up stopping for now since the game decided to lock up so to speak, and wouldn't let me exit the create your own game tutorial, keeping me locked in limbo. Blah!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
It seems two more Sackboy outfits have been announced at the PS Blog.

[Image: 2925503017_031bc37c86.jpg?v=0]
Solid Snakeboy

[Image: 2926355322_f701230f8b.jpg?v=0]
Sephiroth Sackboy

These are BIG iconic gaming characters and is probably enough to boost even more sales.

What do you guys think?

Now Playing:

I'm not sure it will affect sales too much, skins don't make the game and I can't see things like this featuring too much in ads. It should confirm to the hardcore gamers that there is probably something in the game for them, and they are pretty great.

I don't know how they're being implemented yet though. Are they just outfits, or characters in the story somewhere? I could easily see a sizable percentage of players using those two if they can be used for playable characters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone picked up the Socom Confrontation Beta? dillonthebunny 33 2,619 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: devilzboi
  Resistance 2 beta nice shirt 17 1,683 10-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  PSX should have beta keys 146thagoods 1 810 09-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  MGO.. Beta Delayed!!! dillonthebunny 5 1,502 04-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post: BlinkBoy
  Playstation Home beta extended until 1/15/08 GOREDDEVILS 2 1,095 10-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Home Beta GOREDDEVILS 4 1,524 08-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Uncharted 2 beta LegendaryWolfeh 0 1,907 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Uncharted 2 Beta Superjew 0 2,374 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MAG Beta Robochic 0 2,709 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Mag Beta. 0 40 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: