Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the recent time on my hands...
I look like i'm an overgrown ugly 12 year old if i shave my goatee off. My girlfriend will say i look good afterwards, but when i grow it back she'll admit she didnt like it.
[SIZE="2"]DAMN! You guys are still there, D.TheBunny, Norrec, Nice Shirt, Ryan, Gab013. Guess you don't remember me. well that s ok if not cause it' my fault, I wanted to say that I m not in Haiti no more, I m in Canada. I still remember my 1st forum and I used to come here cause I was a gamer well folks, I'm not anymore, school is gettin over me and I don't have much time for games now, but when I'm done you can count on that I m returning on it. I go away for so much but I still remember the name of this forum and I miss it a lot. Right now I'm at the library school (college) and I'm bored and I say why not visiting my old friends...so that's it. It's not officially an come back but hey! I' m still here, alive. I'm doing great. Well for the rest of the guys, keep this forum alive, ya heard! :rox:

Peace!
[/SIZE]
PSX Extreme 4 Life
Holy crap Stanley...welcome back.

Ive been wearin the goatee so i forgot how horrible my double chin looks without it. My face looks 20lbs fatter if i shave. So, in turn, im growin the chin curtain to hide the double chin (and i want something different).
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Wow, hi Stanley. It's good to hear from you, people were wondering about you recently. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

I have nothing to add to the facial hair discussion.
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:Wow, hi Stanley. It's good to hear from you, people were wondering about you recently. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

Whoa! it's Macho, lol. well thanks

well, I cann see that s not the good thread that I m in...lol
PSX Extreme 4 Life
Hey Stan! Great to see you, Gabriel started a thread about you a few weeks ago, its not hard to find lol. Say hi to everybody and let us know whats been up the past few years ok, welcome back!!!
Of course we remembered you, there was even a short thread about you recently http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topi...ht=stanley
Norrec Wrote:Of course we remembered you, there was even a short thread about you recently http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topi...ht=stanley

Wow! a thread about me. Well thanks Norrec, I'll post soon what was hapenning to me the last 2 years.
PSX Extreme 4 Life
Stan the man!!

you sound like youre doing well! look forwad to the day when you come back on a regular basis...

good to hear from you my friend!! Big Grin
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Stanley!

Hi Dude!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Havent been to a concert in a long time... nice shirt 25 2,886 09-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  It's Hannible Time Gabriel013 5 1,739 08-30-2007, 05:38 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Long time lucky_one 2 2,126 05-29-2007, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Greatest guitarist of all time. (Funny video inside) Arnold K. (Admin) 5 611 04-07-2004, 01:53 AM
Last Post: lue
  That first time is always so cool!! Voice 26 1,637 04-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Voice
  WHAT?!?! This is the best news I've heard in a long time!! (Muse related...) sabbas 15 938 03-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Last Post: lue
  NCAA Tournment time!!! Cowboy22 3 442 03-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Interceptor
  ABC Prime Time Interview Tonight svosen 5 475 02-17-2004, 04:12 AM
Last Post: svosen
  Income Tax Time! Do you get anything back. PlaystationFan 6 568 01-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Last Post: nice shirt
  Next time you borrow mommys car... nice shirt 17 725 01-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)