Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3 - Updated with new EXP system and 750 points of new achivements!
heh, I need to find 3 people to play Campaign with to get one of those new achivements. A 4 person co-op on legendary, have to beat the level HALO using only ghosts... O.O;;; Is that... possible?! lol

btw, I think this will be post Halo 3, but how it will work, I have no actual idea. I have too many ideas flying to my head to come up with anything really valid. Ugh, high speed creative mind never wanting to stop... Sometimes it's a pain in the a**!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I think that achievement just means the final escape sequence, there's a bunch of ghosts right there before you get to the warthog.

The teaser is too damn vague to do anything but speculate, even with all the dates and times and places it throws at you. If Bungie are looking at a release early next year it shouldn't be long until we know more.
So we know a little more about this now. It's called Recon, it's about a year away, you play as an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper in a standalone campaign (ie. a full game rather than a shorter expansion), and it leads up to the beginning of Halo 3 and Chief's arrival in New Mombasa. I got the impression it was coming a little sooner than that, but then again I was expecting an expansion rather than a full Halo game.
same here, and there is a date stating january of 09, but it could be just random chance. Then again, could be the date for another map pack, which we know has to be coming.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 3 Gabriel013 5 1,634 09-12-2008, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Zapix
  XBOX 360 -Falcon- still a glitchy system Zapix 28 7,499 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Last Post: lisa_qld
  Halo + Golf ??? hoggle 1 1,436 10-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  halo charity game hoggle 1 1,239 10-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Halo 3 Beta Goten 0 2,016 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  halo wars beta Joe III 0 1,002 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Halo Wars Demo Impressions Joe III 0 1,530 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  HALO: odst, were we lied to? thepill 0 1,316 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Microsoft ramp up Halo hype/whoring The Benny (Macho) 0 2,053 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Original Halo timexking 0 1,423 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: