Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resistance 2 beta
I applied, dont know if i got in or not yet. Anyone get the email from playstation underground?
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
no not yet. but i think i might go preorder the game this week anyway so the application is pointless for me.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
yep i have..

if we do get an email, it will probably be in the next few days. i really hope i get in, I love Betas!!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I want to get in this one. More then anything else at this point.
"I'm the body with the coroner, Many friends yet still a loner."

"Black then white are all i see in my infancy. Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me."
I am The Giver. Thank you Tool.
I didn't play Resistance:FoM so I don't know how much I would get out of this, I am not a big FPS player so it have to be really good to get me to play.

I have already pre-ordered Bioshock for my PS3 (downloaded the demo today) so it is not that I despise or hate the FPS genre. I will maybe buy first Resistance now since it's on the platinum shelf, so it's price is cut in half. I got so many other games to play too, so it is all about finding the time to play everything - Disgaea 3 takes long enough to be honest. (Played for 40 hours and is only level 23)
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

Got my email late last night, signed up. I have no interest in R2, but this might change my mind on it. I played the demo of the first one, and just couldn't get into it. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
You have to play the actual game to get the feeling of it. The demo didn't do it for me either. The controls were kinda bad and I don't think you could have fixed them either. And the level they throw you in is hard in itsself.
Rent the first one and play through. Sure you will like it.
"I'm the body with the coroner, Many friends yet still a loner."

"Black then white are all i see in my infancy. Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me."
I am The Giver. Thank you Tool.
Zapix Wrote:Got my email late last night, signed up. I have no interest in R2, but this might change my mind on it. I played the demo of the first one, and just couldn't get into it. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

You got a conformation that youre in the beta with the reg code? or you signed up for the beta?

To be honest im more interested in Killzone Beta, but i will be more than happy if i get in to R2 Beta.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Signed up for the R2 beta. So far nothing on Home or LBP... Guess I'll see what happens with with R2.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I also signed up for this. Just let you know.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone picked up the Socom Confrontation Beta? dillonthebunny 33 2,609 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: devilzboi
  Eurogamer LBP Beta key giv away BlinkBoy 30 2,502 10-16-2008, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  PSX should have beta keys 146thagoods 1 809 09-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  MGO.. Beta Delayed!!! dillonthebunny 5 1,501 04-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Last Post: BlinkBoy
  Playstation Home beta extended until 1/15/08 GOREDDEVILS 2 1,095 10-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Home Beta GOREDDEVILS 4 1,522 08-10-2007, 06:14 AM
  Resistance - Patch 4 Update on 6/28 - Servers Go Worldwide psxextreme 7 1,093 07-09-2007, 03:47 AM
  Insane resistance trailer Chimeran92 0 692 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  This isn't Resistance SHADOW 0 2,582 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  can resistance 2 be played split screen online? AC-Raven 0 1,190 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: