Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old school choices
So I'm no longer bogged down with homework, responsibilities, and life. This being said I have time for some gaming. And seeing how I don't have my ps3 as an option it's up to the playstation. So getting to the point, FF8? or FFT?, time is not an issue.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
I dislike FF8 a lot because of the really retarded story, it just had zero transition at some points and really was awfully written, but what else is new? I like FFT better, at least it's a strategy game so if the story is awful it adds something to the experience. I know what Ben will say, lol.
Heh...I adored both FFVIII and FFT, but I'm not about to go against my favorite game of all time. Wink

Everybody knows it by now, but if someone doesn't know, go see my avatar for my Comment account on the front page...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Yeh, Ben loves Horace, as in Horace goes skiiing.. Horace and the spiders..

Good ol Horace.

[Image: HoraceGoesSkiing.png]

[Image: horispider.gif]

Edit: personally I liked FF8, you should try it if you can. it was the start of a new look for FF games, and imo was pretty good.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
yeah i just looked at my friend's case for the games and realized that he lost/misplaced the 3rd disc for ff8. So yeah it's fft ftw. But i'm gonna go back and do somethings in ff7 first, aka getting cloud's ultimate weapon. so i'll be back probably end of this month with a thread asking for fft help. btw i'm just wondering i noticed that a few of the older members having really awesome tags at the bottom of their id, how do u earn those?
Edwards
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
haha.. those? basically it depends...

Im not even going to ask why AK gave me mine (ahem) but it does depend on your personallity and how it comes across here for everyone and for the admin running this board, and if they like you :lol:

They dont do it much these days, but if you make a big impression on the guys running the show, they will reward you with love.. or something cruel... Big Grin

anyway, its good to have you around.. dont be a stranger!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

I think I've been Complainer of the Year for maybe four years now, including when I wasn't actually here.
best psx games ever: ff7,fft,ff9,chrono cross,tenchu 2, metal gear.. now you choose =)
Rollcage... damn i hope they give us that on the psn for the psp!

Haha, yeah i'm defintely gonna be checking back here. but as far as i played on ps1 my favorite was medal of honor cause it was my first multiplayer game and it was before the gameplay went to crap imo.
Edwards