Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good deals for gamers
I've made this "GOOD DEALS" thread so we can let other games know of any daily/weekly/monthly deal's going on whenever we find one.

So go ahead & post any good deal that you've just found, whether it be a console, game, LCD/Plasma TV, cart, or another accessory related to gaming.

Only 3 things I ask, is that we keep it on point by "posting deals ONLY", & NOT posting any comments/thought's/criticism.
And, that if you do post a deal, that you also come back here to delete the post after the sale has expired, so that all posts on deals stay current & still relevant. AND PLEASE, NO SPAMMING,!!!!!!

So we won't have to hunt around inside each post for info, please put each deal in orderly fashion like this...
1. Date to date(if it's non-date pre-orders, please reflect that by putting it in red).
2. The store name
3. Product & price
4. All pertinent details on the item(such as TV- 52", 120HZ, 1080p, 4 HMDI input/outputs, etc, etc).

Thanks,
Saint
2/8/09 to 2/14/09

Best Buy

80 GB Playstation3 system , $399

Best Buy is giving out a "FREE $50 gift card" instantly with all 80 GB PS3 system purchases this week, making this purchase only $349
Nicely done Biker Saint, I was going to make a thread like this too.

Anyways Buy.com has Street Fighter IV for $53.99 free shipping. Or you can get the Collector's Edition for $76.99 free shipping.

http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearchresu...isplay=col
@Frenchy17

Nice catch,
But please edit your post & add in the "sales date" too.
That way, you'll know when to come back & delete your post when the sale has expired.
Not really sure how to find the sales date on those online stores. I would assume it would be on sale until the game releases as it might be a preorder sale. With sites like Buy.com, Amazon, etc. when I see a good deal, I just try and scoop them up. Smile
OK, No problem.
When I started this thread I didn't think about pre-orders, so maybe when we post, we should just add in red that it's a "limited preorder" thing.
BTW, edited my first post to reflect "Non-date pre-orders" too
Pre-ordering SF4 from Gamestop nets you a red head band modeled after Ryu's from pretty much any game. Also winning at your local store's SF4 tournament wins you a yellow head band with a "store champion" logo emblazoned on it.

For anyone in the Corpus Christi, Tx area a local electronics store is going out of business in the La Palmera mall (formerly Padre Staples) and will probaly be slashing prices trying to get rid of stuff. The store is FYE. Right near the entrance.
"The multiplying villianies of nature do swarm upon him, disdaining fortune with his brandished steel....which smoked with bloody execution." - V
Seen today.....,
2/10/09 - until all the stock is sold out

"Big Lot's" Stores

Assorted games for 360, Wi, & PS2 games(Sorry, no PS3), @$18.88 each
4-pc sports kit for the Wi (tennis raquet, golf club, steering wheel) for $10.

(Probably not AAA games, but don't remember any titles, but all games are assorted, sports, driving, with some other games sprinkled in. Wii sports kit is made by an "aftermarket company"

PLEASE NOTE THAT "BIG LOTS" STORES SELLS MOSTLYCLOSEOUTS OR OVER-RUN'S , SO ONCE THE ITEM'S SOLD OUT, IT'S GONE FOR GOOD!
Seen today.....

2/11/09 - until items are sold out

"K-Mart" (Electronics Deparment clearance rack)

Gold plated 10 foot HDMI cable $27 each (by RCA)
Gold plated 6 foot HDMI cable $4 each (By RCA)
Wireless PS2 controller w/battery & charger $20

PLEAE NOTE THAT THESE ARE CLEARANCE ITEMS SO WHEN GONE, THEY'RE GONE!
bikersaint, where is this k-mart?

i would have to say the 6 foot hdmi cable is a sweet deal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can You Guys Recommend Some Good PS One Buys? Reggie White 26 2,935 09-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Last Post: mackid1993
  The official Gaming Deals thread. Mr. SunburnMan 2 2,961 08-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  Wow Sony, Good service! Prime 7 600 04-21-2004, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Voice
  Flat-Out is looking very good. bigloser 2 478 03-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Initial Xbox 2 Specs Revealed...(not looking good) Arnold K. (Admin) 17 1,131 03-04-2004, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  What good I-Link games are out there? dillonthebunny 17 763 02-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  Doom III for X-Box lookin' good. jumbo 6 532 02-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Last Post: jumbo
  Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell for $54...good deal?? sabbas 13 1,149 01-19-2004, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Kaged
  I need some litlle help about a bad or good game ? (enter now) Stanley 19 1,000 08-23-2003, 05:56 PM
Last Post: farfus
  Sega's Ages Titles: Old School Gamers Come In! PlaystationFan 16 1,150 08-21-2003, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013