Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
......so whats in your Console/ PC? and maybe youre feelings towards said games?

Im playing:

Dragon Quest V on the DS (very very cool, so far better imo than DQIV)

FEAR 1 on the PC

FEAR 2 on the PS3, possibly could be swapped for SF4.. surprisingly around tegh same time KZ2 comes out, lol.

StarOcean 1 on the PSP

and on the Wii is WiiFit, not a game.. but its software, and its in the console.. lol, I would feel bad if I left it out :uhoh:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
X-Plane on the MacBook Pro (Just got it... woo hoo!)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant on the PS2
LBP on the PS3
Skies of Arcadia Legends on the GameCube
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. George Bernard Shaw
oooooh Skies of Arcadia! whats that like? one of those games ive totally forgotten about, and that I could pick up dead cheap and play on the Wii...

does it live up to todays RPG's?

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

Just completed Siren: Blood Curse on the PS3 yesterday, which I enjoyed. I'm going to try and get all the archive entries before I'm officially done with it.

Last 360 game I played was Crash: Mind Over Mutant, which I completed and was okay.

Aside from the occasional (but common) sessions of Sims 2 I've recently been working through Hitman 2: Silent Assassin on the PC, which I never properly played.

I haven't been on the Wii much because my nephew has it at the moment, so it's just been the occasional game of Mario Kart. I want to play Okami and No More Heroes at some point.
im on the 2nd chapter of Siren.. did you buy the DLC or the disk?

I like it a lot, but not sure if I like the format of Silent Hill more, im undecided at the moment.

The Blu-ray one. I've never properly played a Silent Hill to compare it with, but I very much enjoyed it. As I said elsewhere, I'd have liked a few more locations (you essentially play through the same few over and over) but it did what it could to mix things up within that limited setting, and having the tale told from multiple characters meant it could do some interesting things.
i'm back to pixeljunk monsters..trying to rainbow everything
I am playing Fear 2 on the PS3, Halo Wars on the 360 (demo) and on PC Football Manager 2009.
This Friday will be getting the Sega Classics Collection for my PS3 and maybe Street Fighter 4 I am still undecided on that. Smile
PS3- Fear 2 and Flower
PC- Bioshock
PSP- Advance Wars 2
psp.. Advance wars? dont you mean NDS or GBA?

anyone here playing Pixle Junk Eden since the patch?

...that sega collection looks great, I wonder if theres any online play? also what the actual games are! I know theres 40 of them, but apparently theres another 9 on top of that.. so its Sega's 49 classics!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 1,237 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 2,635 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 3,985 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 1,694 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 698 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 935 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 852 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 1,074 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 1,074 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00
  It's the year 2000 what are you playing? =) Arnold K. (Admin) 17 1,249 05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Ðåñ†ë ¼