Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
Street Fighter 4 is currently eating away at my time, playing on my bro's PS3.
"The multiplying villianies of nature do swarm upon him, disdaining fortune with his brandished steel....which smoked with bloody execution." - V
Dillon, as a known turn based game hater I think Skies of Arcadia is worthy of a play, I liked it a lot when I played it on the Dreamcast myself.

I'm playing:
Skate, NHL 09 on PS3
Gothic II Night of the Raven on PC

I think that's it right now.
do you mean you hate turn base? but you still love Skies?

how easy is it to buy? Im going to check now!

Im also Playing Skate 2 Cod WaW.. soon to be playing Street Fighter tomorrow and hopefully KZ2 next week!

Burnout Paradise is sweet, and looking forward to picking up the DLC soon.. so want the 88!!!

oh.. and LBP is just ongoing!

gave up on FEAR 2 and R2. I will pick them up again when and if decent DLC come out. I did enjoy the sp on FEAR 2, but its mp made me hate it at times, very broken, even 007 had a MUCH better online game.

Fear 2 should of spent another month being fixed imo.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Im playing a fair bit of SF4 with some flower on the side.
Really trying to keep busy until killzone comes out.
Burnout Paradies, GTA4, Metroid Prime 3 and Chrono Trigger (DS).
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and SOCOM
CoD:WaW right now and I quite like it, especially Nazi Zombies split-screen Big Grin

PS. Didn't know Gary Oldman was Sgt. Resnov 'til I saw the credits... one hell of a Russian accent
Playing Street Fighter 4, how do you unlock characters!!?!?! lol...

and Sega Classics!

Sega Classics is quite cool.... tho talk about how easy we have it these days!! Super Thunderblade is mad, so little room for maneuver, so little chance to survive! ..ahh the good old days.

these days when all you got to do is hide a bit to recover health, kids dont know how good they got it! :lol:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
C. Viper - unlocks Cammy
Ryu - unlocks Sakura
Sakura - unlocks Dan
Abel - unlocks Fei Long
Chun Li - unlocks Gen
M. Bison - unlocks Rose

Here's how to unlock Special Characters:
Akuma - After unlocking Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects, defeat Seth, no continues and Akuma will show up, then defeat him.
Gouken - After unlocking Akuma, Sakura, Dan, Cammy, Fei Long, Gen and Rose, Fight him on arcade mode, to do that, Get at least 2 perfects and 3 Ultra Finishes.
Seth - End the game with all the other characters.

Although I think there is more to getting Seth, but I could be wrong seeing as he is the only one I didn't care to unlock yet.
"The multiplying villianies of nature do swarm upon him, disdaining fortune with his brandished steel....which smoked with bloody execution." - V
Valkyria Chronicles and Prince of Persia mainly.

I completed all my other games.
Life is one great paradox
[Image: card.png]
[Image: robinhood2010.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 1,236 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 2,634 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 3,984 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 1,694 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 697 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 932 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 842 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 1,071 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 1,072 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00
  It's the year 2000 what are you playing? =) Arnold K. (Admin) 17 1,249 05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Ðåñ†ë ¼