Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
a bunch of old N64 games on my PC and The KZ2 demo that I'm not supposed to have...
Street Fighter 4 at the min, with some Sega Classics to, on that streets Of Rage 1, 2 and 3.

SF4 is getting traded in on Friday its a bit shit I thought so far, prefer Soul Calibur 4 lol might try Virtua Fighter 5 as I never got round to buying that or wait and see what Tekken 6 is gonna be like. All the hype for SF4 and I dont like it lol
your not alone, I HATE SF4, it annoys the crap out of me for so many reasons, I too will be trading it in, think I'll wait for Resi 5 and do it then, even tho Im not excited about that game Im sure I'll enjoy it more than SF4.
The Force Is With Me.......And I Still F**k Everything Up

[Image: DarthKoth.png]
That's exactly what I mean Dillon, it's just a good game, despite it being turn based.

Oh, I'm also on the fourth disc of FFIX, I hope I get to finish taht tonight. I successfully managed to figure out every single spoiler a little before it happened. Man those games are cliche. It's something to do with the girlfriend though. Our next endeavor is probably Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer. I hear a lot of good things but I have some WRPG burnout from all the stuff I've been playing lately.
Im not sure about Skies, I know Im not meaning to be a graphics whore.. but wow it looks dated! is it that good that you just dont notice the graphics?

Ive just rebrought UT3, because of the Titan DLC.. looks great, and since selling R2 I need a good arcade shooter, and imo I should of never sold it! much better online shooter than R2, just for the fact that you can do anything, mods and maps.. superb!

and with that I rebrought BLACK! ...it was cheap, I loved it the first time I played it! I still have my old game save converted to PS3 PSV save. and with the week building up to KZ2, I want something good but old to play!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
tlpn99 Wrote:Street Fighter 4 at the min, with some Sega Classics to, on that streets Of Rage 1, 2 and 3.

SF4 is getting traded in on Friday its a bit shit I thought so far, prefer Soul Calibur 4 lol might try Virtua Fighter 5 as I never got round to buying that or wait and see what Tekken 6 is gonna be like. All the hype for SF4 and I dont like it lol

SC4... is the best fighter Ive played, VF4 isnt as good.. but imo if you have played Tekken DR, SC4, MKvsDC... etc etc, then you should at least try VF4, its good, but imo Tekken DR is a fraction of the price and is so much tighter.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

It's not that bad, but I've played way more dated. Gothic II is one fugly game, but I still enjoy it.

I hate to be that guy, but what kind of gamer are you if you complain about dated graphics? :p

Is it expensive to get? I wouldn't imagine it costs much now.

Edit: Actually, in the US at least, it seems to be averaging like $20-30 bucks on ebay, and about 10-20 on dreamcast. Jesus.
Superjew Wrote:It's not that bad, but I've played way more dated. Gothic II is one fugly game, but I still enjoy it.

I hate to be that guy, but what kind of gamer are you if you complain about dated graphics? :p

Is it expensive to get? I wouldn't imagine it costs much now.

Edit: Actually, in the US at least, it seems to be averaging like $20-30 bucks on ebay, and about 10-20 on dreamcast. Jesus.

not that I would buy it from PLAY.com, but they had it for £30 odd... thats a lot!

im not bothered about graphics that much, but after playing Wind Waker, Dragon quest, Disagaea, Dark Cloud 2.. FFXII.. you know, some great looking RPGs, I dont want to stare at something ugly for 80 hours! :lol: ...im half serious too.... I know that Skies is an old game, but I love old RPG's.. like say Breath of Fire or Vandal hearts.. I love them, but some games just dont travel well.

plus I will be playing it on a Wii, on an HD telly in P.scan.. so it may well look much worse than normal.

if I can find a cheap old copy I will pick it up, thats one game that has slipped through my fingers for years, and now thanks to you guys Ive remembered how much I wanted to play it, but I do have to wonder if I not only have time to play it, but will it be worth the time invested.

mind you, saying that there isnt many good RPG's out on the PS3 at the mo..... if I dont pick up ES then I might search on ebay for Skies.

dillonthebunny Wrote:and with that I rebrought BLACK! ...it was cheap, I loved it the first time I played it! I still have my old game save converted to PS3 PSV save. and with the week building up to KZ2, I want something good but old to play!

Dillon I still have my Black PS2 and saved game, still got someway through completung it think I was up to the scrapyard bit, so may have to give it a go before Killzone this week, either that or Haze as everything else is played out maybe Bioshock too lol Smile
Quake II & Spyro 2 on Playstation
FIFA 09 & LBP on Playstation 3
Prince of Persia: Revelations & Castlevania on PSP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 1,236 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 2,634 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 3,984 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 1,694 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 697 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 932 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 842 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 1,071 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 1,072 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00
  It's the year 2000 what are you playing? =) Arnold K. (Admin) 17 1,249 05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Ðåñ†ë ¼