Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
Avenging Frosty and Dillon on Shadow of Mordor.

Not to brag but I've never been killed by any Warchiefs or any Captains
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
:rox:
cLoudou Wrote:Avenging Frosty and Dillon on Shadow of Mordor.

Not to brag but I've never been killed by any Warchiefs or any Captains
Yeh, I meant to thank you for that lol
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
frostface Wrote::rox:
Yeh, I meant to thank you for that lol

Does something happen?
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
cLoudou Wrote:Does something happen?

Absolutely not, or at least I couldn't tell. I did get a little notification up on the top right of the screen saying that you'd avenged me or something like that. I did the same for TLPN the other day by killing some Orc but it wasn't intentional, I just got a message telling me I'd killed some Orc that had killed him. That was the first I knew even of that feature.

And yes I have to admit, I brought the game back to the shop, got the full refund in store credit, used that store credit a few days later to go back and re-purchase the game because I had this niggling feeling I'd not given the game long enough to impress me and I'd gotten caught up watching other people playing it and having a great time on YouTube. To be honest, I'm enjoying it too. You really have to unlock the later stuff to really appreciate it. Once you can start 'Branding' Orc's, that's where it got fun for me.

So yes, it's official, I'm an idiot.

frostface Wrote:So yes, it's official, I'm an idiot.

No more an idiot than I am for buying The Evil Within and the next day trading it in for Drive Club and Shadows Of Mordor.

Plenty of Orcs to avenge me on lol, I have died tons of times. Shame you cant avenge me on the huge animals and troll monsters. lol Smile

Thanks for avenging me Smile
I've finished the campaign and done everything I feel I want to do with Shadow of Mordor now. The thing is that I'm way over powered now and taking on whole garrison's of Orc with little or no risk to my health. It was fun getting to this point but the game is repetitive as I've always said so the novelty of being such a badass Orc killing machine has worn off. So I'm going to chance my arm tomorrow with getting the full price back on the game (again) even if it's store credit. With Lords of the Fallen coming out next week, that would come in nice and handy.

In the mean time I have Sleeping Dogs to keep me occupied.

Yeah, I finished Mordor yesterday. The ending sequence was such a letdown, with the final battle being QTEs.
cLoudou Wrote:Yeah, I finished Mordor yesterday. The ending sequence was such a letdown, with the final battle being QTEs.

Yeh the ending was really disappointing. I'd more trouble with some Elite Captains than that final boss fight.

Just done with my first session of Civ: Beyond Earth. Which is beyond awesome and just so nice and cosy turn based like always.

It starts with a nice opening sequence, a video of people being selected for travelling to the new world. Actually some are chosen by skill and requirements but some won the lottery.

So you when game finally starts, it just drops you in just after landing your "pod" on the new terrain, and you create the first city. It then hands all control over to you.

Well there is an option for how much guidance you want when starting up a new game, but I just put it on advisor since i've played some Civ games before.

I like the new alien setting and the research tree/grid is HUGE. So I really enjoy the new Civilization game.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

I'm playing Lords of the Fallen and it's badass. It's a shame it's being compared to the Souls games because it's not anything like the souls games, with the exception maybe of the combat and the recovering your XP if you die. And even the latter has it's own stamp on it, making it different enough. As a veteran to the Souls series, the general vibe off Lords of the Fallen isn't even close to being in the same vibe as Souls.

It's a little rough around the edges sometimes but not game breakingly bad and what it brings to the party is fun and I've yet to find it cheap with it's kills and there's a lovely animation with back stabs that's very rewarding if you manage to pull it off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing This Weekend? Spartan119 35 6,707 04-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Spartan119
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 2,933 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 4,266 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 4,958 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 2,768 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 1,872 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 2,841 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 2,286 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 3,260 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 2,667 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00