Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
May get a sshd to get faster downloads anybody have one on their ps4
(07-05-2018, 12:17 PM)farfus Wrote: May get a sshd to get faster downloads anybody have one on their ps4

I'm guessing you meant a SSD (solid state drive) ? You'll get slightly faster loading times but it's not going to do anything for your downloads. That comes down to your internet service provider (ISP) and what speeds you're paying for. To be honest, the price of SSD's isn't worth it for the capacity you're getting. If you need to increase your storage, you can get an internal HDD or even an external one (there's some great deals on very large storage online).
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
I know about SSD but this is called sshd, a hyper drive. I've got a slow connection so will probably just grab a large hdd. Thx for the input, you can read and view anything on these internet's lol.
Since they have altered the storage capacity via USB you can now use External memory sticks and hard drives. I replaced the 500 gb hd with a 2TB hard drive in my PS4 before this happened. The drive came from an external 2TB hd whih I removed from the caddy and placed in the PS4 and the 500GB went into the Caddy of the external hard drive. Always better knowing you have loads of storage space.
Yeah just ordered a 4tb think thatl last lol. Gotta say titanfall 2 is outstanding!
I've been playing Two Point Hospital on PC. It really is what Theme Hospital would be these days if Electronic Arts weren't actively evil. You have the same core concept of running a hospital but with a modern interface, better graphics and animation and more options in general. I've been breezing through every hospital as they steadily introduce new concepts and that becomes your only major challenge for that hospital, but have now hit a major difficulty spike, failing for the first time after getting into massive debt, and even without getting to that point I've restarted a couple of times to try and get it started off right. I still haven't figured out the right approach, but I'm thinking on it.
Playing:
PC: Shadow of War
PS4: Uncharted 3 | Monster Hunter World | Game of Thrones
Switch: Breath of the Wild | Dragon Quest Builders | Mario + Rabbids
XB1: ReCore | Sea of Thieves | Rise of the Tomb Raider
I have been playing World of Warships with two friends, It doesn't seem to be that bad, been having some fun playing it going for citadel hits or trying to torpedo enemy ships.

I have System Shock Enhanced Edition I might start playing soon from Twitch Prime, was watching some one play through it on Twitch and it looks like a game that I would enjoy.
Started up some Dragon Quest 8, going through that, and I still need to play Star Ocean: Till The End of Time that I bought recently on the PS Store.
[Image: 1112078.png]

Origin: Zoryu
UPlay: MattBerial
Enjoying Fallout 4 goodness!
Assassins Creed Odyssey for me. Well until Red Dead Redemption 2 hits in as few weeks.
I read some positive reviews about Odyssey but those micro-transactions are disgusting. There's no way I'm paying full-price for a game that has inserted a grind so they can stick free-to-play mechanics in to try and manipulate players into paying to skip the grind. I'm officially done with that nonsense.
Playing:
PC: Shadow of War
PS4: Uncharted 3 | Monster Hunter World | Game of Thrones
Switch: Breath of the Wild | Dragon Quest Builders | Mario + Rabbids
XB1: ReCore | Sea of Thieves | Rise of the Tomb Raider

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing This Weekend? Spartan119 35 5,895 04-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Spartan119
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 2,761 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 4,072 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 4,850 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 2,638 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 1,760 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 2,699 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 2,164 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 3,103 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 2,527 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00