Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Are You Playing Right Now?
Witcher 3 is really good, as the original game. There is a lot of different talent trees, etc, that take time to figure out, it's easy to see how a person trying to play multiple games might get bogged down with this particular entry. I'm definitely enjoying it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes farfus's post:
  • frostface
(11-22-2018, 04:21 PM)farfus Wrote: Witcher 3 is really good, as the original game. There is a lot of different talent trees, etc, that take time to figure out, it's easy to see how a person trying to play multiple games might get bogged down with this particular entry. I'm definitely enjoying it.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Smile
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Witcher 3 has been very fun ive gotten pretty well into the main story and am high enough level to tap into the dlc. Definitely a fun game, lot to do and experience!
  • frostface
(12-15-2018, 10:30 PM)farfus Wrote: Witcher 3 has been very fun ive gotten pretty well into the main story and am high enough level to tap into the dlc. Definitely a fun game, lot to do and experience!

Deadly. Pretty sure I've seen you playing it a lot when I'd log into PSN. You're Zappanmuther (I bet I've spelt that wrong?!)

Yeah that's me, it is definitely time consuming and there is so much to do and the storyline is quite detailed so it's not a game to be slept through. In a lot of situations you have to make fast decisions to keep you on your toes.
(12-16-2018, 10:11 AM)farfus Wrote: Yeah that's me, it is definitely time consuming and there is so much to do and the storyline is quite detailed so it's not a game to be slept through. In a lot of situations you have to make fast decisions to keep you on your toes.

I've had so many false starts with that game I'm not sure I'll ever really get into it. Last time I logged in, some werewolves killed me and I just walked away in frustration.

I had a little trouble getting started orginally. Then I started figuring out what the best potions and signs were. As you go along each beast is added to the bestiary along with the best method to retaliate against it. One of my problems is the game is so massive you can spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to get somewhere because of the terrain. But it's all good, plus you can die really ez from a fall.
  • frostface
Still playing witcher 3 and enjoying it, on second play through, soooo much i missed first game. Already prepurchased Sekiro which will come out late March. Happy 2019 to all!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing This Weekend? Spartan119 35 9,579 04-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Spartan119
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 3,634 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 5,050 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 5,453 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 3,364 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 2,398 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 3,823 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 2,911 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 4,283 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 3,382 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00