Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourselves here!
Let this be your 1st post. Introduce yourself to the forum.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
I'll go 1st. Im Matt, born in 81', 27 years old as i type this. Im married and have 1 kid (2 year old), with 1 on the way. Im not a hardcore gamer anymore, but still love a great FPS or racer (PS3). I love music and movies aswell as gaming. I prefer metal but can listen to everything. When it comes to movies i love a good action but can watch just about anything, even some chick flicks. I love tattoos and piercings. Currently have my right arm just about 75% sleeved and my left arm about 30% sleeved. My lobes are stretched to 1/2" with a current goal of stretching to 3/4". Welp, thats me in a nutshell. Game on folks.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Im Gavin, 36.... mental age of 20 or 16 depending who you talk to. Im married to a member here called Bunnys girl (cilla), have been since Aug 08. Live in Berkshire in the UK (near London.... ish).

Am I a hardcore gamer? dunno, but have been playing since the BBC computers through the spectrum age.. hopped on the sega consoles and now happy with playstation.

I practise martial arts, and have done since before I was 7, currently I am learning Bagua and Xinjia Taichi.. still, im really unfit! lol.. I need to practise more!

favourite type of game would have to be sandbox (i love to explore) and then closely followed by FPS.. then after that anything goes apart from RTS.

I have a tattoo like Shirt, but unlike Shirts.. mines a bit rubbish and needs to be sorted (ahh, the things you do when youre 16).

music wise I love everything from Led Zep to Jimi Hendrix from NOFX to Bob marley... I had boy bands etc with passion. Films again I like most things, but Jackie chan is a personal favourite.

and thats me!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I'm...

...okay, if people don't know me by NOW, then I just give UP. Wink
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
? youre that weird one eh! ...ive heard the stories..... :uhoh:

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

Yo, Im Jared. Not Jerry. I cant stand it when people call me that. I always tell people my name is just like the jewelery store, and the dude from Sub-Way, just with a better looking face! lol I am the second of four brothers, no girls. I am 22 years old, I live in Winston-Salem, NC and I have been here my entire life, except when I live in VA Beach for about 7 months. Great place, crappy drivers! I have been playing video games since I was in the second grade. We had a Sega Genesis with a few Sonic games, Road Rash, Mortal Kombat, and Streets of Rage. After the Sega, me and my 3 brothers decided on the PlayStation when it came out around Christmas. We have had PlayStation consoles from there on out, and we havent looked back. I currently work at a drycleaners in Winston while I attend ECPI in Greensboro. Im in the IT program there, and so far I am enjoying it. I love to draw, read, and write. I am working on writing three books, which I dont recomend unless you have absolutley nothing else to do, cause writing three at one time is very tedious and a little frustrating! I have been a member of PSX for I think 2 years, I never came to the forum untill a month or two ago. But I like it here. Great comunity, with the exceptional trolls, but you get those everywhere.

And I'd like to add to Ben and Arnold, you guys are super awesome! I love your writing styles. This is the only site I come to anymore to read game reviews. Keep up the fantastic work ^_^
"Im camel spotting. Im spotting to see if there are any camels that I can spot and put them down in my camel spotting book." - from Monty Python's Flying Circuis

"The difference between nerds and geeks, is that a nerd plays with it, but a geek gets it done!"
reccaman18 Wrote:Yo, Im Jared. Not Jerry. I cant stand it when people call me that. I always tell people my name is just like the jewelery store, and the dude from Sub-Way, just with a better looking face! lol I am the second of four brothers, no girls. I am 22 years old, I live in Winston-Salem, NC and I have been here my entire life, except when I live in VA Beach for about 7 months. Great place, crappy drivers! I have been playing video games since I was in the second grade. We had a Sega Genesis with a few Sonic games, Road Rash, Mortal Kombat, and Streets of Rage. After the Sega, me and my 3 brothers decided on the PlayStation when it came out around Christmas. We have had PlayStation consoles from there on out, and we havent looked back. I currently work at a drycleaners in Winston while I attend ECPI in Greensboro. Im in the IT program there, and so far I am enjoying it. I love to draw, read, and write. I am working on writing three books, which I dont recomend unless you have absolutley nothing else to do, cause writing three at one time is very tedious and a little frustrating! I have been a member of PSX for I think 2 years, I never came to the forum untill a month or two ago. But I like it here. Great comunity, with the exceptional trolls, but you get those everywhere.

And I'd like to add to Ben and Arnold, you guys are super awesome! I love your writing styles. This is the only site I come to anymore to read game reviews. Keep up the fantastic work ^_^

Thanks Jerr--! Er, sorry. :p

Anyway, we wouldn't do it if guys like you didn't keep showing up.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
I'm Kirsty, 22, lived in Sheffield all my life. Have never left the UK, got a passport late last year so hoping to get some plans drawn up soon for places to go. I work for the Home Office (really not glamorous) I'm not really a huge gamer, I tend to only play games when I visit Gabe or when I have a boyfriend, however this site doesnt require you to be a huge gamer to have an intelligent conversation and for that I thank one and all. Thats about it really. xxx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no.. no...your name is Rosie, dont do this to us!

:lol:

I'm Alan, 34, soon to be 35 in April. Lived in Liverpool all my life. I have a sister who is 12 years older than me but only found out when I was 18, parents decided to tell me she was my sister, till that point she was I believed my Aunty. So on Valentines Day I got a half sister, 3 neices and a brother in law. I was a bit shocked at first who wouldn't be. haha.

I work in a government library for the Health & Safety been there now be 4 years come this May. It's not a bad job I like it.

I love gaming and spend most of my spare time either on my pc or on a console. I do enjoy reading too and going the cinema, sometimes my cousin and I we go 3 times in a week if there is laods of good stuff on. I enjoy watching the football (soccer) in the pub with my mates. Music wise I love Queen, Oasis, Meat Loaf, Metallica, Steve Miller Band, plus lots more.

My fave authors are Stephen King, James Herbert and Clive Barker. I did enjoy the Harry Potter books though. I only had to wait for book 6 and 7 so it was good being able to read all 5 one after the other then it seemed like ages waiting for the 6th and 7th book to come out haha. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New forum members: Introduce yourselves! Arnold K. (Admin) 43 2,458 06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X