Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourselves here!
Oh superjew reminded me. I'm also Hindu and so freaking proud of it. Though i break some rules like eating meat (not beef cause cows are holy or pork cause pigs are nasty little things) and drinking ( I can't help it!!!) but otherwise I'm pretty devout.
@superjew- yeah my school is jewish and they all do that. I mean good food is good food afterall.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Chimeran92 Wrote:Hi name's Jayshil (it's pronounced more like Jisill), I'm 17, in high school as a junior, and I'm Indian (that's Indian as in from India, not Native American). Sorry but I hate when people confuse me with Native Americans, cause well I'm not. I grew up in New Jersey but I was lucky enough to go to a private boarding school up in Massachusetts Big Grin. I plan on being a space engineer, but that's really high hopes so my first step is to become a mechanical engineer. Uh....Hmmm I don't know what else to say. How bout you can just ask me Wink. Either way here's some funny comics:

http://explosm.net/comics/1018/
http://explosm.net/comics/1022/
http://explosm.net/comics/1033/
http://explosm.net/comics/1085/- one of my favorite sites.

Those are great! thanks for sharing! And I had no idea we had such diversity on here. I think its cool that we have all these people from different nationalities on this site. And the fact that we can all be friendly to each other ^_^
"Im camel spotting. Im spotting to see if there are any camels that I can spot and put them down in my camel spotting book." - from Monty Python's Flying Circuis

"The difference between nerds and geeks, is that a nerd plays with it, but a geek gets it done!"
*Bows with a flourish* David is my name and writing is my game, well that and gaming. I typically have a basic job to support myself and then I send my fictions all over the place such as Ellery Queen, Alfred Hitchcock, and Weird Tales. I am very proud of a book called The Nightmare Syndrome that I put out in 2001 (never less than 5 stars thank you) and and am switching gears away from horror by working on a historical fiction detective novel at the moment.

Oh yeah I'm 27, single, no kids and living in Minnesota where it's cold in the winter, blazing in the summer, and the girls are hot all year. I was an English Major at The University of Minnesota. I'm a little touchy on the internet about being from Minnesota though because people still believe that crap you see in hollywood, plaid duckhunters and no cities and all that...

I'm an RPG dude, but I like anything that's good. If you can't tell by now I'm a joker, but also a thinker and a dreamer. Favorite vacation spot: Vegas baby! I guess that's it for now.
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
TheWorldEnds Wrote:*Bows with a flourish* David is my name and writing is my game, well that and gaming. I typically have a basic job to support myself and then I send my fictions all over the place such as Ellery Queen, Alfred Hitchcock, and Weird Tales. I am very proud of a book called The Nightmare Syndrome that I put out in 2001 (never less than 5 stars thank you) and and am switching gears away from horror by working on a historical fiction detective novel at the moment.

Oh yeah I'm 27, single, no kids and living in Minnesota where the it's cold in the winter, blazing in the summer, and the girls are hot all year. I'm a little touchy on the internet about being from Minnesota though because people still believe that crap you see in hollywood, plaid duckhunters and no cities and all that...

I'm an RPG dude, but I like anything that's good. If you can't tell by now I'm a joker, but also a thinker and a dreamer. Favorite vacation spot: Vegas baby! I guess that's it for now.

Only one part of that I have difficulty believing...the hot girls in Minnesota. :p
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
LOL, everyone has that difficulty till they visit.
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
Well I must say if the TWE has this much confidence in Minnesota's game, I might have to just make a randon trip there sometime. Go to a baseball game or maybe football depending on the season, alright nevermind definitely baseball I'm not making a trip up there in the dead of winter lol...

Alright the more I think about it, I'm never going to make a trip to Minnesota.
reccaman18 Wrote:Those are great! thanks for sharing! And I had no idea we had such diversity on here. I think its cool that we have all these people from different nationalities on this site. And the fact that we can all be friendly to each other ^_^

psxextremeforums ftw :rox:!!!
Edwards
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Superjew Wrote:Well if you live in Nor Cal and you aren't a ****, something is wrong.

Sadly that is exactly true. I moved up from Normal Heights in San Diego 2 years ago now, and my dickishness has been slowly intensifying...In 5 yrs or so when yall visit up here you're going to see a big cock the size of Dr. Manhattan's walking around -- that'll be me.
Joe III Wrote:Sadly that is exactly true. I moved up from Normal Heights in San Diego 2 years ago now, and my dickishness has been slowly intensifying...In 5 yrs or so when yall visit up here you're going to see a big cock the size of Dr. Manhattan's walking around -- that'll be me.

Is it some sort of a disease? :confused:
Edwards
Chimeran92 Wrote:Is it some sort of a disease? :confused:

Yeah, it's called Elitist Liberal Syndrome, or ELS for short. But the conservatives up here (of which there are so few of us) tend to get allergic reactions to it and start foaming at the mouth time to time.

Mostly, I'm just tired of the stupid ****wads up here...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...16B1N7.DTL
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB12361221...b_page_one

I mean honestly, is this the kind of stuff city councils should spend 3 months on? badminton tax and a ****ing parking space???

Between this stuff, retarded protests and demands, and the fact that anyone who believes in god or is against abortion/gay marriage is actively persecuted, I've gotten tired of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New forum members: Introduce yourselves! Arnold K. (Admin) 43 2,460 06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X