Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourselves here!
Joe III Wrote:Yeah, it's called Elitist Liberal Syndrome, or ELS for short. But the conservatives up here (of which there are so few of us) tend to get allergic reactions to it and start foaming at the mouth time to time.

Mostly, I'm just tired of the stupid ****wads up here...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...16B1N7.DTL
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB12361221...b_page_one

I mean honestly, is this the kind of stuff city councils should spend 3 months on? badminton tax and a ****ing parking space???

Between this stuff, retarded protests and demands, and the fact that anyone who believes in god or is against abortion/gay marriage is actively persecuted, I've gotten tired of it.
As the great Ron White said: "You can't fix stupid!"
"Im camel spotting. Im spotting to see if there are any camels that I can spot and put them down in my camel spotting book." - from Monty Python's Flying Circuis

"The difference between nerds and geeks, is that a nerd plays with it, but a geek gets it done!"
Quote:Yeah, it's called Elitist Liberal Syndrome, or ELS for short. But the conservatives up here (of which there are so few of us) tend to get allergic reactions to it and start foaming at the mouth time to time.

Mostly, I'm just tired of the stupid ****wads up here...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BARU16B1N7.DTL
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1236...onsub_page_one

I mean honestly, is this the kind of stuff city councils should spend 3 months on? badminton tax and a ****ing parking space???

Between this stuff, retarded protests and demands, and the fact that anyone who believes in god or is against abortion/gay marriage is actively persecuted, I've gotten tired of it.

your freaking kidding me. That's just too stupid to laugh about it....well only a little bit, :lol:. but yeah sorry man that sucks.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Keaton H. Wrote:Well I must say if the TWE has this much confidence in Minnesota's game, I might have to just make a randon trip there sometime. Go to a baseball game or maybe football depending on the season, alright nevermind definitely baseball I'm not making a trip up there in the dead of winter lol...

Alright the more I think about it, I'm never going to make a trip to Minnesota.

You sure? If you ever trolled for mall chicks you'd go hog wild at the Mall of America. It's too bad that one wasn't around in the old days (They filmed Mallrats over in Eden Prairie) And let us not forget those Playboy Triplets were from here Smile
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
Wow I have to go to the Mallrats mall, that would be awesome to see.

Are you a fan of hockey at all? Living in MN I'd think it could get shoved down your throat.

I go to a message board with a guy who lived in a small town in Minnesota who told me he hated big cities because of all the crime. I asked him if he'd ever been and he told me he hadn't, so then I spend 15 minutes trying to convince him to go to Minneapolis and he refused and said it was probably just a crappy city anyway.

Let's just say I hope everyone from small town Minnesota isn't that retarded.
I'd call him a rarity, Minneapolis is just like LA, you should only go during the day. I've been there a bunch of times for Monster Truck Shows and Wrestling but one time I was pretty high on weed and took a drive down there but there were so many crackheads running across the road I had to bail. When I was in Vegas this hooker that was after me did think I had a bit of an accent so yeah sometimes we do talk stupid but nothing like in "Fargo" Mallrats is phat, i like that mall too.

Oh yeah, I can't really stand hockey, too much low scoring kinda stuff, I'm a Football man myself.
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
yeah sorry superjew, i think your a loner when it comes to hockey Tongue.

@TWE- Who's your favorite team?
Edwards
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
I'm Josh and I turned 18 last month. I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. (Technically, I don't live in Vegas anymore but same difference.) I'm a senior in high school and have been accepted at Cal Poly for next year. (I'm visiting the university in 3 weeks.) I plan on majoring in either electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering. I like gaming, movies, and TV, but I also love hanging out with friends, playing sports, etc. The Packers are the greatest sports franchise ever to bless the face of the earth. I hate stupid people.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
SHADOW Wrote:I'm Josh and I turned 18 last month. I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. (Technically, I don't live in Vegas anymore but same difference.) I'm a senior in high school and have been accepted at Cal Poly for next year. (I'm visiting the university in 3 weeks.) I plan on majoring in either electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering. I like gaming, movies, and TV, but I also love hanging out with friends, playing sports, etc. The Packers are the greatest sports franchise ever to bless the face of the earth. I hate stupid people.

Packers? pffft! lol jk! Im a Niner myself.

Anywho, that's cool about you starting college. All three of those fields would be good to get into. Let us know which one you decide on.
"Im camel spotting. Im spotting to see if there are any camels that I can spot and put them down in my camel spotting book." - from Monty Python's Flying Circuis

"The difference between nerds and geeks, is that a nerd plays with it, but a geek gets it done!"
Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yeah sorry big fan here.
Edwards
SuperJew, I'm a hockey fan. Don't worry, your not alone. Go Sabres!!! lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New forum members: Introduce yourselves! Arnold K. (Admin) 43 2,460 06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X