Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourselves here!
Ah yes many rich kids driving habits have provided new transportation opportunities for peeps! Well be careful what part of va are you moving to? Its easily one of the nicest states ive been to and my history itch can be really well scratched there. I do plan on making that most likely my permanent home in time. Peace
Im moving about 10 miles outside of DC area. CANT WAIT.
[Image: 2845548806.png]
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie
Talked to my gf all night sunday weathers great! So different than here right now.
Yeah that's another awesome reason to move there. The weather is hardly ever crap.
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie
Quick update guys, I landed my first job in the area as a Network Administration Intern! Paid internship with benefits and they'll get me a Top Secret Clearance and teach me more stuff about things!
Hi guys! My name is Tony. Born and raised in Las Vegas. I play video games during my spare time.
(05-17-2017, 11:06 AM)roaddrifter Wrote: Hi guys! My name is Tony. Born and raised in Las Vegas. I play video games during my spare time.

Hey Tony, sounds good, been to Vegas, like many, expect it has changed some since my last visit about 20 years ago!  Welcome to the forum!
Thank you sir! I agree with you. Many things have changed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New forum members: Introduce yourselves! Arnold K. (Admin) 43 2,418 06-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X