Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No PS3 Slim At E3.....Who Agrees?
Okay am just making my own prediction for E3 and it's about the PS3 Slim.
We all know about the rumors now but here's my prediction:

There would NOT be any PS3 SLIM announcement or showcase at E3.

Of course i would gladly admit i was wrong if it's announced.
What's your thought?
I'm agreeing with you..I just think it's too early for a new slim model, but you never know.
a.g.r.e.e.
I don't think it's impossible that they might be considering it. Sony need to reduce the price of the console soon or their sales are likely going to stay crappy in spite of the great games coming out. They can do that either by taking a bigger hit on the existing models or redesigning it in some way that costs less to manufacture.

It also creates extra buzz, like it has for Nintendo and the DSi, which sold ridiculously well last month (although does have a few extra functions), and Sony could do with some extra excitement around the console.
Playing:
PC: Shadow of War
PS4: Uncharted 3 | Monster Hunter World | Game of Thrones
Switch: Breath of the Wild | Dragon Quest Builders | Mario + Rabbids
XB1: ReCore | Sea of Thieves | Rise of the Tomb Raider
The PS3 desperately needs the relaunch in america - so I'm hoping it happens (so I'll buy one).
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]
There is a chance it might happen, since Sony have been reducing the size of every part. Which again require less material to make, and of course cost lest to produce.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

the pics are real. the gamestop confirmation is beyond laughable. but i'm unsure if we see this at e3 or not..i'm leaning towards no, but i hope so
dunno if it is real i think it could have been an early prototype but thats my guess. If they announce it ar E3 wouldnt they wait til fall to launch it
Quote from Max Payne
"I dont know about Angels but its fear that gives men wings"
I imagine they would want to launch it as soon after the announcement as possible. The last thing Sony needs is a couple of months of people choosing not to buy a PS3 while they wait for the slim.
Playing:
PC: Shadow of War
PS4: Uncharted 3 | Monster Hunter World | Game of Thrones
Switch: Breath of the Wild | Dragon Quest Builders | Mario + Rabbids
XB1: ReCore | Sea of Thieves | Rise of the Tomb Raider
OverlordZero Wrote:dunno if it is real i think it could have been an early prototype but thats my guess. If they announce it ar E3 wouldnt they wait til fall to launch it

the only reason i think its not a prototype is because they've already got boxes made for it. they wouldn't do that for a prototype.

but they won't announce at e3 and wait until fall to sell, they'd lose too many sales to nobody buying. if they show it off..we see it in june/july

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS4 slim apps missing? shawnturner 2 1,595 05-28-2017, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Sidular
  RUMOR! September/October PS3 price cut? SLIM PS3? Russell Burrows 10 1,566 08-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  PS2 slim version Tetsuya 0 1,188 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  NEWS Cease and Desist Ordered Over Slim PS3 Pictures Russell Burrows 0 3,306 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  No PS3 Slim At E3, No? www 0 773 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  new item! news PS3 SLIM rumor? Russell Burrows 0 2,170 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PlayStation 3 slim listing pops up on Amazon Germany Russell Burrows 0 1,782 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: