Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one who wants Intergrated Music?
you guys think we will ever get an update for ps3 integrating all hard drive music into our games
sony has taken the ps2 online path of things when it comes to ingame music, which is.. "we have made it possible, but give the option of choice to developers"
mordakai8 Wrote:sony has taken the ps2 online path of things when it comes to ingame music, which is.. "we have made it possible, but give the option of choice to developers"

That's what they said about Game Launching in home, but look now, with the new home update it'll have Universal Game Launching. So obviously it's possible.
I quite like most of the soundtracks in most games, I mean, developers work hard for the music, I wouldn't change the music in titles such as Shatter, Fat Princess and Super Stardust HD...
Yeah I don't mind it too much a lot of devs know what to do, I can listen to my music in KZO so it's all good.
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
How bout custom music from an external hdd.

Original game soundtracks are fine for single player games, but I'd like custom soundtracks for all/most MP games.
I really want this...
I mean it's not a deal breaker, I'll still love the game

But GT5 did the good thing, I hope more games allow it
Or better yet Sony just allows it for any game
I proper want this in games..its not everythink i can think of more important things..but its a nice little choice you have.
cLoudou Wrote:How bout custom music from an external hdd.
I thought this was possible? I read on some boards people commenting that they do this. Maybe they were speculating but I was going to give this a go soon. Time to look up some information then.
@ robodaddy-o

from an external hdd while in-game, I meant .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nights into Dreams: The Music!!! farfus 1 1,920 10-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Last Post: farfus
  Which music game to get nice shirt 0 2,547 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: