Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sony Adding PSP only digital copies to blueray movies
http://kotaku.com/5371149/sony-adding-ps...+ray-discs

This is great, I buy bluerays and most come with a digital copy for u're pc and I do use it, so it's nice to see in some copies of bluerays that it'll have one for the PSP this is why I really like how the blueray movies are being done for like 3 bucks more you get a blueray copy,dvd copy and a digital copy in most dvds especially Disney movies.

Now you ask why you need 3 copies of the same movie, well my folks and friends don't own blueray and my kids love watching movies and I'm starting to get more blueray then regular dvds especially the disney movies so it's nice if the kids can take them to my folks or where ever they don't have a Blueray player also for the digital we take the laptop everywhere so it's nice to have it for the laptop Smile :rox:
"We all make choices in life, but in the end our choices make us".

-Andrew Ryan

I'd Love to stay and Chat but you're a total Idiot

-Stewie Griffin

RIP 20gig PS3 Dec 2006-July2010 U were the best!

[Image: Zummi.png]
we dont get this here, all we get is the blueray disc and nothing else!!
I was a bit confused about the timeline until I noticed the article was posted on September 30. This has already been going on. I have several movies that state they have a digital copy for the PSP, which is nice. I do think this is great as I get the blu-ray releases for $15, or less, and they can include the DVD copy and a digital copy which is very convenient for the kids on the go.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Every Blu-Ray I've gotten that came with a digital copy I've put into my iTunes library but I haven't watched any of them on my iPhone. A few reasons for that, one it's only an 8 GB and most of the movies are a good 1 GB in size and with all the apps and music I already have on there I've got no room. Second, even if I did have the space the battery life is so poor I probably wouldn't be able to finish a movie before the battery died. And three, I don't know if I could stand watching a movie on that little 3"x2" screen.
[Image: dso8515.png]
i recently got a Ipod Touch 8gig and I have watched a few movies on it, the screen isn't bad at all I thought the same way but it's pretty good. the only issue I have is all my digital copies that I have put on the computer with Itunes will not play at all no video no sound which is annoying. Still trying to figure it out.
"We all make choices in life, but in the end our choices make us".

-Andrew Ryan

I'd Love to stay and Chat but you're a total Idiot

-Stewie Griffin

RIP 20gig PS3 Dec 2006-July2010 U were the best!

[Image: Zummi.png]
kevyd09 Wrote:we dont get this here, all we get is the blueray disc and nothing else!!

Ya think? likely it will appear in a xtravision, but I wouldn't really be interested maybe if it was a random anime or Kung-fu action film I would think about it depending if I haven't download the psp game on offer
I got PSP copy of district 9 and the GOW3 demo that came with it. It looks really good. The thing is you NEED a ps3 for the transfer.
[Image: 2845548806.png]
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movies The Benny (Macho) 3 957 07-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: tlpn99
  movies on ps3 ronnie11 8 1,728 07-31-2007, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Boy am I dumb! placing movies on the PS3 hard drive.... Russell Burrows 8 13,328 07-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  Sony's next bad move... Joe III 0 4,156 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Why Sony's 10-Year Plan Makes Sense BikerSaint 0 3,165 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony releases brand new stupid piece of shit. NSFW Audio. YMMV. Mr. SunburnMan 0 1,769 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony: PS3-focused 'movie plus game' Blu-ray Discs coming this year accord 4 me 0 1,510 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony sent me a refurbished brick javon27 0 3,303 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony sells 50 million PSPs worldwide accord 4 me 0 1,465 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony: ‘Resistance Retribution’ Does Not Have a $60 Cheat Code BikerSaint 0 2,160 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: