Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mini Ninjas at Amazon: Lightning Deal on NOW for 32.99
Mini Ninjas is the current lightning deal over at Amazon.com. They have a regular price of 46.99 and with the current 14.00 discount, that brings it down to 32.99 which is available with free super saver shipping. If you have ECA, then you can get 10% off the original price and that brings the total down to 28.29. If anyone is interested, here's a link. I already ordered my copy. Big Grin

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Nice, it is a fun game finished it on friday. Very easy as it is made for children in mind, but I liked it a lot. It is not a AAA game and is not trying to be either. Something to unwind from the hard core games.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

Yeah, that's exactly why it appeals to me. The demo was fun, wasn't too serious and serves as a good chance to unwind from the other "hardcore" games. Plus, my kids will be very happy to get to play the full version. I only wish that this had some sort of local co-op.

I use ECA too, Robo, got MW2 and Dragon Age Origins otw as we speak through amazon with amazon prime...
How do you like using Amazon Prime? Worth it?

Outstanding, man, got a nice deal on it at the beginning of the year and have had 2 day shipping ever since. Its a no brainer if your going to do business with amazon, and i buy something almost every week either in music, movies or games. Even got my 360 last year for a song, amazon is definitely the way to go, for me for sure. Buying something with two day shipping and no tax rocks!
Mini Ninjas is cool fun game. I wouldn't mind a sequel. Im a amazon prime member too!
Before they go back to Mini Ninjas or Kane and Lynch (and a K&L sequel seems to be their next project) IO need to make me a new Hitman game, damn it. A proper next-gen Hitman, too, with blackjack, and hookers! In fact, forget about the Hitman and the blackjack...

I enjoyed Kane & Lynch, flawed as it was, and the Mini Ninjas demo was fun, but Hitman is one of my favourite series and all we've had this gen is an HD version of the most recent last-gen game.
Playing:
PC: Shadow of War
PS4: Uncharted 3 | Monster Hunter World | Game of Thrones
Switch: Breath of the Wild | Dragon Quest Builders | Mario + Rabbids
XB1: ReCore | Sea of Thieves | Rise of the Tomb Raider
I love the Hitman series too. I believe I read hitman is being developed and it ties in with the movie,I would prefer the game have no connection to the movie. At first there were reports that rocksteady were working on the next one but then it was clarified that IO was developing it.
I saw that Prime goes for 79.99 a year? I could see going for that if I were getting stuff shipped to me a week or more later but I tend to get my orders within 4 days. Usually, 2 to 3 days but the ones that have come from the east, via snail mail have taken up to 4 days. I see they use NV a lot for my shipments and I get those within 2 days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PS3 Deal @ Amazon psxextreme 1 1,496 07-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Ridiculous deal Superjew 0 1,411 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Thursday all day PS3 gold box event at amazon Joe III 0 737 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  COD:WAW at Best Buy today only deal! farfus 0 1,194 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Supersonic Acrobatic Roket Powered Battle Cars on EU PSN...WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH SCEE Luan 0 599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  blockbuster deal of my ps3 lifetime herukuti 0 2,132 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MAG is the real deal!!! No, seriously... King James 0 4,348 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  UK: Microsoft and SkyTV make deal The Benny (Macho) 0 2,063 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  deal of a freakin lifetime tattedup 0 1,785 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Wii Playground Dodgeball vs. Pirates & ninjas dodgeball Game Developer 0 1,478 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: