Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here playing Operation Flashpoint:DR?
recently acquired OF: DR, very well the best military simulator ever made... wondering if anyone else has gotten this game and what they think of it...

main reason why i ask is cuz i need sum1 2 play online with... im only with my bud atm...
[Image: mordakai8.png]
[Image: tfvp.png?t=1264823261]

[Image: callsign-generatorphp.png]
[Image: erepublik-badge-125x80.gif]
We do have a thread about it here in General Gaming, though most there didn't seem to like it as much as you do.
Playing:
PC: Shadow of War
PS4: Uncharted 3 | Monster Hunter World | Game of Thrones
Switch: Breath of the Wild | Dragon Quest Builders | Mario + Rabbids
XB1: ReCore | Sea of Thieves | Rise of the Tomb Raider
I bought it last week and brought it back yesterday. It wasn't the worse game I've ever played but it wasn't great. There were times when I'd have my shot well lined up and shoot but still for some reason I'd hit the bad guy and all they'd do is start crawling on the ground instead of dying from the head shot. Also in some of the missions I was able to control my crew no problem but the dudes I was rescuing (i'm referring to the rescue the pilots mission) the pilots would just run out into the middle of the gunfight unpredictably without warning and get blasted before I'd have time to defend them and get them to the checkpoint. I know this game is based on real time strategy and that's why I bought it, but it didn't work as well as I think it should.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing AVI (DivX) Files on the PS3! Dmitry M. (Lazer) 20 138,877 11-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Last Post: mackid1993
  anyone playing UT3 now or in the future? dillonthebunny 7 2,018 01-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  PS3 playing psx and ps2 games Ziggman2g 8 2,354 12-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Last Post: shipper50
  Anyone playing Odin Sphere? Ryan H. 7 3,975 06-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Barracuda
  Which PSX game are you currently playing? marknemesis 0 2,499 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Stardust HD stopped playing sound Soultaker 0 2,096 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone else playing through GoW Collection this week? Spartan119 0 3,755 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Grandma playing Resistance Beamboom 0 2,788 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  European Audiences Will Be Playing Ni No Kuni in Q1 2013 Lotusflow3r 0 2,609 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: