Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are We Buying Right Now?
Yeah so let's keep each other on our toes and boast about what we are buying in the gaming milieu shall we? Just because that will cause discussion of certain topics right?

Well even though my PS3 backlog is gnawing at my soul (no pun intended) I'm planning a Demon's Souls buy, but I might wait just until I beat Rogue Galaxy because if I don't I know I will distract myself and I really want to finish that game.

I just bought two new Dreamcast VMUs off Ebay. I already have one regular one and one in the form of the rumble pack but I need much more space because lets just say I'm acquiring more games for the little white box. I also put in a bid for a new DC system that comes with a vmu and controller and a few games because no one had bid on it yet and there was no reserve so who could turn down a .99 cent system? I'd like to put it out on the big TV and do some NES emulation out there, see a bigass original mario and Zelda without moving my system out of my room. Let's hope I win.

What are you buying recently, now, or soon? :nosense:
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
Well in the next month I'm planning on buying Band Hero, Modern Warfare 2, the God of War collection, and Assassin's Creed 2. Recently I bought Uncharted 2, and I didn't buy this one but my free copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen came in the mail last week.
[Image: dso8515.png]
dso8515 Wrote:Well in the next month I'm planning on buying Band Hero, Modern Warfare 2, the God of War collection, and Assassin's Creed 2. Recently I bought Uncharted 2, and I didn't buy this one but my free copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen came in the mail last week.

How'd you get a freebie?

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[/URL]
God of War Collection
Assassin's Creed II

Outside of that, I don't really need anything else until 2010.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:God of War Collection
Assassin's Creed II

Outside of that, I don't really need anything else until 2010.

Have you seen any visuals from the GOW collection Ben?

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[/URL]
I have AC2 on order and that is all for 2010 unless I take Fallout 3 in to trade then I might end up with Army of Two as well.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
TheWorldEnds Wrote:How'd you get a freebie?
The way I understood it was that anyone who bought Guitar Hero 5 could get a free copy of Van Halen, you just had to send them your receipt showing that you bought GH 5.
[Image: dso8515.png]
[SIZE=2]Tomorrow :[/SIZE]

Episodes From GTA4 Liberty City, The Lost And The Damned and The Ballad OF Gay Tony.

Friday :

Tekken 6
Football Manager 2010

November Onwards :

Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed 2

The Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure game on the 360 Arcade (Sequel to Bubble Bobble)

@ World there is a video in the videos section on the front site of the God Of War Collection I watched it recently. Not sure if there are any screenshots anywhere though yet. Smile
Yesterday:

Forza Motorgod 3rd comming of the Gods

I will probably be playing this for a couple of months straight, then I will buy Gay Tony and MW2
I am not a fanboy. I own all of the consoles
Dragon Age Origins, MW2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I'm buying a cell phone... Lefty Grove 12 2,362 08-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  What're you buying this week? Arnold K. (Admin) 37 1,804 04-09-2004, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Voice
  What are you buying next week? Dmitry M. (Lazer) 23 1,050 03-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X
  What are you buying this week? nice shirt 34 1,443 02-22-2004, 07:03 AM
Last Post: kOrNfReAk2k4
  The what are you buying this week thread # 1 Magoosh! 47 1,729 02-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Last Post: farfus
  Buying Older Game Systems nhonetschlager 1 516 07-26-2003, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Nanaki
  Help with buying a DVD burner. tang0d0wn 4 618 07-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Last Post: tang0d0wn
  The what are you buying next week thread Magoosh! 0 1,147 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I need help buying a new pc. JackTheRipper 0 528 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The "what are you buying this week "thread part 2 Magoosh! 0 623 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: