Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday...
Super Mario :lol:

Sept 13th 25 years ago, Mario was first released in Japan...I doubt there's many gamers who haven't at some stage played a Super Mario brothers game in some iteration, whether it's the original Super Mario Bros or Mario Kart or Super Mario Galaxy to name just a few of his titles.
I remember when the first game came out, the local newsagent (a time before we had gaming stores), had a NES hooked up to a TV and all us kids would line up just to play a little.
We already had an Atari 2600 in the house but this was a whole different animal. It took a lot of begging and pleading but eventually the parents gave in and got us one for Christmas. They were happy days.

So Happy Birthday Mario and thanks for the fond memories! :hail: :lol:
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
early? But yeah Happy birthday.
[Image: 2845548806.png]
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie
EddPm6 Wrote:early? But yeah Happy birthday.

Well since his Birthday is on Monday and everyone gets up for work the next day, I figured we'd have to have his party over the weekend to avoid them nasty, going to work with a hangover, situations. :lol:

I hate Mario... I would happily punch his face in.

Luigi got a rough deal, and kong.. well, lets just not go there.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I wanted to say happy birthday to Mario yesterday, but I couldn't get my stuidly overcomplicated password without a normal keypad. Anyways i can say happy birthday now! Good luck w. work and a hangover btw
[Image: ViperIsin.png]
Sony is a proud and powerful company. How did you end up working there, and what has that experience been like?
"I really am living the dream. I mean who wouldn't want to work for a gaming company - and the best one at that? The only thing that could make it any better would be if we were making video games out of chocolate. And trust me, I'm working on that." - Kevin Butler
CharlesD Wrote:Good luck w. work and a hangover btw

Oh I'm still not working dude, I was being considerate for all the others who party too hard at the weekends and actually DO get up for work :lol:

dillonthebunny Wrote:I hate Mario... I would happily punch his face in.

Luigi got a rough deal, and kong.. well, lets just not go there.

I guess you're not invited to the party so :p j/k

frostface Wrote:Well since his Birthday is on Monday and everyone gets up for work the next day, I figured we'd have to have his party over the weekend to avoid them nasty, going to work with a hangover, situations. :lol:

Actually it is the 13th in Japan tomorrow so his b-day would be Sunday.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
So this is an announcement for the game's birthday. I thought you were referring to Mario when I saw the first line of your post. He's actually 29 years old. Wink
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
robodaddy-o Wrote:So this is an announcement for the game's birthday. I thought you were referring to Mario when I saw the first line of your post. He's actually 29 years old. Wink

I guess it is easy to forget about Donkey Kong.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Christmas and New year frostface 2 1,118 01-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: farfus
  GTA4's MAP(s).. NOT 56k happy! dillonthebunny 5 1,759 03-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  I'm happy about.... Stanley 3 1,073 05-15-2003, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Dmitry M. (Lazer)
  eidos and EA... not happy with Xbox Live.... dillonthebunny 13 2,472 03-17-2003, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  Happy Anniversary PS2 Network Adapter! cAtDaFeLiX 0 635 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Happy birthday to our best-friend! Arnold K. (Admin) 0 1,467 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: