Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you getting sick of Assassins Creed?
The new Bond is actually awesome. The older movies, though, were not. Some of them were pretty good, but nothing I couldn't do without.
Sir Shak Wrote:The new Bond is actually awesome. The older movies, though, were not. Some of them were pretty good, but nothing I couldn't do without.

Yes the new Bond is awesome indeed, easily the best.
Still, even with the current Bond I would not want a new Bond movie each year. I'd much rather see new, fantastic stories with all new casts, and let Bond remain a major event once in a while.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
It was meant to be three games. ...but then they got greedy and i got bored.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Assassins greed....

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
mackid1993 Wrote:I would personally love a new James Bond movie every year. No matter what, Bond is awesome! :rox::rox::rox:

Bond would get shitty in a hurry if they pushed out a movie every year.
Beamboom Wrote:Yes the new Bond is awesome indeed, easily the best.
Still, even with the current Bond I would not want a new Bond movie each year. I'd much rather see new, fantastic stories with all new casts, and let Bond remain a major event once in a while.

Daniel Craig is the man. I also like the Roger Moore years. I could have lived without Dalton or Lazenby though. Brosnan was okay, and Connery...well he's just Connery...bitch. :omg:
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
Asscreed 2 and 3 should have been put together and then I would be looking forward to revelations.
Yearly is never good.
Like FIFA
FIFA sucks
Haven't played Revelations yet (should be arriving tomorrow) but maybe my opinion won't change afterward. I think it's fine if they're continuing Assassin's Creed, to me, the system works and I don't think we should be expecting much change out of it since we're still in AC:II universe, aka Ezio's story. I don't believe it's the series everyone's getting tired of, but of Ezio, bless his poor heart having outlived his entire family and friends and still running ragged being an Assassin in his 50's/60's.

I'm more anticipating on when they actually work on an AC:III that we will be in a new time era and being relative to the time with all the updates to technology, meaning a more advanced system and variety of missions.
[Image: VampDeLeon.png]
For those that are on the "line" and unsure if they really do want AC:R, just remember one point about all Ubisoft games, this generation, in the U.S. The game will come out for $59.99, has a high probability of going on sale for $39.99 within a month, and has an even higher probability of going down to $19.99 within six months. It keeps happening in my neck of the woods and this is why I won't buy anything that I'm interested in that's from Ubisoft, right after release.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
EA are the same, although I can't help myself to week one purchases for a lot of their games.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sick of ps2 online and lagging rooms!!! bgdaddee2002 3 1,254 01-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Last Post: MCMUSICH
  Sick Bastards! Antonio 8 1,175 04-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Last Post: TtTackler
  Tenchu: Time of the Assassins PSXE sheats??!? dillonthebunny 0 840 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassins creed.. NOT friends of 56K clan!! dillonthebunny 0 7,229 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassins Creed2, Ubisoft This is a must!!! Wyndliss 0 1,337 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Getting sick of these console war stories. SHADOW 0 2,124 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassin's Creed 2: Venice? The Benny (Macho) 0 1,235 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassin's Creed 2 Site Up The Benny (Macho) 0 1,965 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Assassin's Creed 2 magazine scans ! Sir Shak 0 844 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sick and tired of fanboys Jordahn 0 927 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: