Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vita: apps, products and help
exactly, I think it was ok with the psp.. but I don't ever remember thinking to myself that it was anything great, with the vita im not reaching for my headphones straight away.. which is cool.

you really notice how good it is with MGS, well MGS3 in particular.. all those jungle noises, you can even tell which direction a snake is traveling in the undergrowth towards you, impressive.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
*sob I am so close to just going out and buying one and saying sod it*

Uncharted golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Unit 13 and Hotshots were my most wanted games before Killzone, Assasins Creed Liberation and of course Black Ops ffs!

I am going to bed maybe I'll forget about this by the morning lol Smile
You really should dude but you have your holidays to look forward to. You won't regret getting one but keep some spending money for your trip. Then again...there's so much goodness here. I'd find it very hard to not run out tomorrow and buy one if I was you. Smile

I wouldn't worry too much about the Black Ops game for the Vita. It's not being made by Treyarch but rather by Nihilistic Software who did Resistance Burning Skies and early signs are that it's not looking too good. Even Treyarch have been running the point that they've nothing to do with it but I don't know what you can take from that.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
im hoping that black ops will kick arse, i really want cod on the vita!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

anyone know of any impending firmware heading our way?

i remember when the psp was first launched, we had many many updates with interesting bits added... being a lil late in the game this time around im not sure whats been added..? but I guess im more interested in whats coming up!

frostface Wrote:You really should dude but you have your holidays to look forward to. You won't regret getting one but keep some spending money for your trip. Then again...there's so much goodness here. I'd find it very hard to not run out tomorrow and buy one if I was you. Smile

I wouldn't worry too much about the Black Ops game for the Vita. It's not being made by Treyarch but rather by Nihilistic Software who did Resistance Burning Skies and early signs are that it's not looking too good. Even Treyarch have been running the point that they've nothing to do with it but I don't know what you can take from that.

Spending money is taken up and already exchanged Frosty lol. I am just looking for a 32gb card first. Got a few links on Amazon, Ebay seems to be mainly Hong Kong, Taiwan. Japan had one for about £92 im not stupid enough to pay that much for one lol.

Oh well my search/quest continues.
dillonthebunny Wrote:anyone know of any impending firmware heading our way?

i remember when the psp was first launched, we had many many updates with interesting bits added... being a lil late in the game this time around im not sure whats been added..? but I guess im more interested in whats coming up!
There was one a couple of weeks ago, or at least it was a couple of weeks ago for me since that's about as long as I own the console. But I when I first got my Vita, when I was going through the initial set-up process, there was a firmware update and then a few days later I had another one. So I'm basing my guess on that. Go into settings and system update and see for yourself if there's one you just haven't installed yet.

tlpn99 Wrote:Spending money is taken up and already exchanged Frosty lol. I am just looking for a 32gb card first. Got a few links on Amazon, Ebay seems to be mainly Hong Kong, Taiwan. Japan had one for about £92 im not stupid enough to pay that much for one lol.

Oh well my search/quest continues.

Your life plays out like an RPG :lol:

tlpn: shenmue 3 :lol:

im so undecided what im buying next. soooo close to unit 13, didnt realise this was zipper, well i did, cus it felt like socom. also... katarmai, mortal kombat.... dynasty warriors. i will see what the shop can offer me!

dillonthebunny Wrote:tlpn: shenmue 3 :lol:

im so undecided what im buying next. soooo close to unit 13, didnt realise this was zipper, well i did, cus it felt like socom. also... katarmai, mortal kombat.... dynasty warriors. i will see what the shop can offer me!

Part 1 of the quest is over. I got my new Vita today £199 from grainger Games, traded in my PSP and all PSP games and 3 PS3 games, F1 11 Fifa 12 and Socom. Got £89 the lot. Got my Vita, paid £10 for the 4GB memory card (32Gb one ot be ordered off the net), got Gravity Rush Pre owned £20 and Uncharted Golden Abyss £25 bought a case for it and an accessory pack all in all £177 Smile Jobs a goodun.

I thought for an extra few quid getting an extra 6 months warranty from a brand new machine is better than only 6 months that someone else sweaty mitts have been on it lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony can afford to lower the price of the Vita. frostface 0 16,223 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Copy and paste on Vita? MUSTANG750R 0 18,024 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  User Review - PS Vita Hot Shots Golf TheHighlander 0 6,715 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MGS Vita News Fox hounder 0 2,841 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita plays more PSP games than you might think... TheHighlander 0 17,599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game's you'd love to see ported to the Vita. frostface 0 28,006 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Vita Recommendations. frostface 0 17,622 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita or PS3? frostface 0 5,245 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Party Chat on the Vita. frostface 0 5,226 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: