Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game's you'd love to see ported to the Vita.
I'm playing XCOM a lot lately and it got me thinking how awesome that would be on the Vita. There's just something about the game that I think would transfer over and if it were ever to happen I'd be lining up for it.

Then I got to thinking, what other games would be great to have on the go. Uncharted Golden Abyss and to a lesser extent, though not to be written off, Assassin's Creed Liberation, both proved that top AAA franchises could work. I see a lot of people recently loving NFS: Most Wanted on the Vita too.

CoD: Declassified and Resistance have been less favourably received by critics, though it's worth noting both games came from the same developer Nihilistic (now renamed nStigate) but that's not to say someone else couldn't turn out a great FPS for the Vita in time.

Although Unit 13 is a TPS, it's one of the best 'shooters' imo on the handheld and some people will swear-by the HD transition of the MGS series.

Certain types of RPG's have always fared well on handhelds, games like the Disgaea series (Disgaea 3 is a must-buy for the Vita) or Persona have also been given their just dues.

But how about getting an open-world game like Dragon Age or Demon's Souls on the Vita. Or a really scary Dead Space iteration, or Hitman game.

For the purposes of this topic, be as hypothetical as you like as we'll probably not see a fraction of these games appear on the Vita, but then again...who knows.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Probably be awesome to have MTG or some card game on the Vita abd using the AR feature somehow with it.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
I'd love that myself, though I'd like if the AR was optional rather than a requirement.

The Uncharted card game on the Vita just isn't doing it for me tbh. It's a bit all over the place whereas MTG would be well cool as it's not overly complicated for no reason.

Since it's hypotheticals we're talking about, I'd love to see some older BioWare games like Jade Empire and KoTOR. Some of the FPS from last generation like Deus Ex: Invisible War and Thief III would be a hoot, too.
The fact that the Sun is maize and the sky is blue is neither in our control, nor is something we fraudulently contrived. It just shows that God has excellent taste in colors.

PSXEtreme Name: SirLoin of Beef

i would like them make it so that the psv can play ps2 games.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Amish Love Machine Wrote:Since it's hypotheticals we're talking about, I'd love to see some older BioWare games like Jade Empire and KoTOR. Some of the FPS from last generation like Deus Ex: Invisible War and Thief III would be a hoot, too.

Now you're talking. Good stuff mate.

dillonthebunny Wrote:i would like them make it so that the psv can play ps2 games.

A few weeks back I was convinced I'd seen PS2 games in the store. I was wrong obviously but part of my soul was lost that day when I realised my error.

XCOM Enemy Unknown would be a no-brainer. Being able to directly control your units via the touch-screen would make the game so much smoother. In the same vein, Valkyria Chronicles, but that game needs to be everywhere anyway.

An iteration in the Bioshock franchise (even though it's been announced) would be another good one. Ni no Kuni blending the PS3 and 3DS versions. Pretty much everything, really. I mean, the device is capable of it, so why the hell not?

But I think that there should be a concerted effort to get games similar to those found on the 3DS. They've been proven to work well on a device that isn't too different from the Vita.
Gta5!
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
cLoudou Wrote:Probably be awesome to have MTG or some card game on the Vita abd using the AR feature somehow with it.

I don't know why they don't have it on there yet,

They've developed it for the Ipad and I think Android devices now (tablets, not phones) I love playing Magic on the Ipad, instead of using the PS3 controller, you just tap the card you want and flick it onto the table like you would a real card (not that I've ever played the real MTG or have a couple shoe boxes of cards collecting dust in a closet.....that would make me a bit of a nerd or something....:uhohSmile

And yes I am aware of how old this thread is....I'm a slow reader, leave me alone!
[Image: ch1n00k.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vita: apps, products and help dillonthebunny 419 51,361 06-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Sony can afford to lower the price of the Vita. frostface 0 16,223 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Copy and paste on Vita? MUSTANG750R 0 18,025 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  User Review - PS Vita Hot Shots Golf TheHighlander 0 6,715 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  MGS Vita News Fox hounder 0 2,842 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita plays more PSP games than you might think... TheHighlander 0 17,599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game Release Dates robodaddy-o 0 5,705 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Vita Recommendations. frostface 0 17,622 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS Vita or PS3? frostface 0 5,246 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Party Chat on the Vita. frostface 0 5,226 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: