Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IllumiRoom - seriously, how cool is that!
[YOUTUBE]re1EatGRV0w[/YOUTUBE]

I mean, seriously... Can we say awesome?!. Gotta give it to them, this is one hell of an idea. So simple, yet visually effective!
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
Neat! Im a ms fan!!
That's pretty cool. Nice to see that Microsoft have taken what Samsung was doing back in '05/'06 and have taken it to the next level. Maybe they can have better success with it.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Yeah the greatest thing with this idea is just that it's so ridiculously simple. Anyone who's ever had a projector in their livingroom knows what it does to the room when you get such a huge picture projected to the walls and interior. It really is effective.

I wonder what Sony will show of new stuff with their PS4!
Im sure if MS incorporates this technology into their new system that Sony will find a way to mimic it...
farfus Wrote:Im sure if MS incorporates this technology into their new system that Sony will find a way to mimic it...

Well, I come from an open source community and thus believe it is good to share ideas, so I have nothing against that. Smile
There's another company out that's already been doing & showed off this tech in their own video a few months ago for PC & consoles.
I had even emailed it to Ben in case he wanted to post it but he didn't use it.
Damn, I wish I had saved that site link because I don't remember the name of the company now.
Dang, that would hurt my eyes.