Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worthy psp titles
so, I've just been throwing a few psp games on my vita, and there's some good games that are worth recommending.. so i thought i would start this thread as psp games are getting cheaper and cheaper.

so the main ones I've been playing are trails in the sky, a superb rpg, looks great too. god of war: ghost of Sparta, again this doesn't look like a psp game, plays so bloody well too.
also ace combat joint assault its very good, classic ace combat which its nice after the reboot on the ps3.

finally a classic title that was tough to control originally as you used the face buttons to adjust the camera... and that's starwars: battlefront 2. the game its still good! but plays better than it ever did now you can remap the controls.

so any other recommendations?
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Crisis Core, more Kingdom Hearts style RPG than traditional turn based.

Talking about Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

GoW: Chains of Olympus is also good.

J'eanne D'arc, strategy RPG. I'm not a big SRPG fan but I really enjoyed this. Never could get into FFTactics, which is another Game people would recommend.

Possibly good games that I haven't played are Parasite Eve The 3rd Birthday, FFType-0 (never localized), Valkyria Chronicles 2&3.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
can you get Crisis core to work on the Vita? I dont think its been coded for the EU Vita Sad I looked the other day and its not on our PSN.

I have nearly brought J.D'arc countless of times, lol... I do like grid based RPG's and I know its quality, but I have always held back, which is very unlike me!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I have Crisis Core on UMD though.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
Was looking at the PSN update, for today, and I think I'm going to buy digital versions of some of my PSP games. They'll be about the same price that I paid for the UMD versions so not too bad. How is the EU update looking for today?
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
our update is tomorrow Robo.. by the looks of things Zombie Tycoon 2 comes out on the Vita, im not a huge fan of these games, although I was a big Theme Hospital player, only because I liked the humour.

theres some games I have on the PSP in Digi format that arent out for the Vita and some that I have and are out for the Vita but they expect me to pay again, which is weird.. lol.

I might buy Syphon filter, because I bet that rocks with two analogue sticks... plus it was a top game.

so I brought three titles today Smile

Socom fireteam bravo thingy 3

Birds of Prey

Syphon filter

I regret Socom, because I thought it would be more like the first game where you moved like FPS, but hey ho.. still im sure its cool, although Unit 13 is much better, but its just not socom.

Birds of Prey is cool, I love flying games and although this is nothing really like th epicness of what we had on the PS3, its still the best WW2 arcade flying game on the PSP.. erm, that's not saying a lot if you're not in to them.

but the star buy was Syphon Filter Dark Mirror! its a shame they never converted Logan's shadow. but this looks really great still, you wouldn't think its a PSP title compared to some of the games we have on the PSV and with the controls now mapped to a second Analogue stick,, its a dream to play rather than a great game, shame about the lack of second stick :lol:

if you can afford the £6.50... trust me, Dark Mirror is worth every penny!