Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4
...so, you all seen the trailer?

[YOUTUBE]U8HVQXkeU8U[/YOUTUBE]

though it might be easier to see it here:http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4...r-gameplay rather than answer 10,000 questions and provide youtube and google with retina, thumb and nose print scans

to think that we will see it like this or as close to it as we care for.. its just an awesome feeling. I wasn't too let down with BF3, but there was a significant step from console to max PC... but they have assured us there is far less of a gap with the next gen, and that just makes me so happy.. :rox:

check out the vids!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Yeah as soon as they announced this i knew it had to be a new generation title as well as current. I love battlefield for the realism and cinema they provide. So this trailer has got me all kinds of excited for the whats next.
[Image: 2845548806.png]
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie
I love BF for the slog of the battle. with the headphones on its phenomenal... I seriously cannot wait for this.

I will also buy Ghosts, but CoD is a great frag fest to me, its like being beaten to death by a big pair of tits, lol.. theres always room for CoD in my collection, but my heart lies in something far more sophisticated, cant wait for Bad company 3 too.. i assume that's now as next gen title.

..I might see if there's anyone on BFBC2 playing these days, I have to admit that although BF3 was awesome, because the current gen of console just couldn't support the players needed for the size of the maps, it knocked it out of kilter, I dont think that will be the same on the PS4/ XboxOne. ..so imo BFBC2 had a far better MP set up for the console.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

the super huge maps from armored kill, i would agree, felt a bit sparsely populated but the rest of the maps and gameplay in itself was phenomenal. The one thing that killed me, and this goes for pretty much all games, are the games you get into and the other team is STACKED. And its all clan members that have nothing better to do then become no-life good at the game.
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie
EddPm6 Wrote:the super huge maps from armored kill, i would agree, felt a bit sparsely populated but the rest of the maps and gameplay in itself was phenomenal. The one thing that killed me, and this goes for pretty much all games, are the games you get into and the other team is STACKED. And its all clan members that have nothing better to do then become no-life good at the game.

I am part of a Clan and we do not just sit there playing COD and BF3 all the time. We play many different games, some play Fifa, some of us play, GT5, COD and BF3.

Not all clans are arseholes, we try to be sensible. It's only on private games we mess about. Smile
You're all arseholes! The whole lot of yous! :uhoh:

:lol:
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
i wasnt say that all clans are *******s, i know everyones different.
Its just the clans in battlefield tend to be guys that all they do is play battlefield. Thats not my idea of fun, going against these people.
Heres a video that explains the matches i dont like

Shitbuckets
BFBC2>BF3 in my opinion. Sadly I heard Dice won't be making BFBC3, not entirely sure on that though but it makes sense if BF3 did better sales than BFBC2, EA would want DICE to make a BF4. EA is greedy.
Has anyone played the China rising dlc yet? Whoa!

I'm there in the campaign and is an amazing setting, and it didn't lose any dramatic effect being in mp, very impressive!

.... Now where's this patch we were meant to get?

Im not sure if i played through the China Rising section. I downloaded the pack before playing the game so does that mean it blended in seamlessly or is it something i have to select? Also we should get together on the MP. I hate going into games with strangers and having a crap team against a stacked team. Seems to always happen to me.