Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4
Im not sure if i played through the China Rising section. I downloaded the pack before playing the game so does that mean it blended in seamlessly or is it something i have to select? Also we should get together on the MP. I hate going into games with strangers and having a crap team against a stacked team. Seems to always happen to me.
[Image: 2845548806.png]
"If you cant stand the heat, then get the F*&k out of Africa!"- Some British Movie
You all ps4'd up? Yeah bet frosty will be up for that too! I got my turtle beach headphones working tonight so it will be a bit easier in bf4.

If you downloaded it then it will slip in seamlessly, but you need to unlock it first.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
You all ps4'd up? Yeah bet frosty will be up for that too! I got my turtle beach headphones working tonight so it will be a bit easier in bf4.

If you downloaded it then it will slip in seamlessly, but you need to unlock it first.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

Yeah count me in. Glad to see you got the headset working. What was the fix?
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
The simple fix was turning the sound option from 'chat only' to 'all audio' .. Because it was on chat only and no one talked to me there was no way of knowing if it was working or not as it smart silence, so now i can game in ultra sound, which i tried out in bf4 last night, dang it's good!

did you get China rising?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battlefield makes it way to the PS2. bigloser 11 1,349 04-27-2004, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sabbas
  Toon Army Announced, Battlefield 1942 Killer? bigloser 10 1,040 03-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Battlefield Modern Combat Beta Norrec 0 564 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Battlefield 2 Preview Aaron T. (EIC) 0 921 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Battlefield 1943 (56k warning) dillonthebunny 0 1,783 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Battlefield: Bad Company! BeezleDrop 0 1,625 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Deadman 0 6,051 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Battlefield 3 dillonthebunny 0 3,620 Less than 1 minute ago