Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox one
Non-replaceable HDD....uh Lmao.

Well it works for Apple, and people eat that shit up.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
For me, Microsoft made the decision much easier by making it a completely US centric console, much more so than the 360. Thank you, Microsoft, I'd be buying something with a more global approach next gen.

Also, I have a ****ing HDMI button on my TV remote that lets me switch between gaming and TV programming faster than what was shown in the conference. Why they needed to waste away a full GB of RAM, that could have been used for games, for this functionality, is beyond me.
Sir Shak Wrote:For me, Microsoft made the decision much easier by making it a completely US centric console, much more so than the 360. Thank you, Microsoft, I'd be buying something with a more global approach next gen.

Yes indeed. It's like they are hell-bent on keeping the US market at any cost - even at the expense of the rest of the world.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
cLoudou Wrote:Non-replaceable HDD....uh Lmao.

Well it works for Apple, and people eat that shit up.

Where did you get that info from, bro?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Akuma07 Wrote:so what happens if your internet is down for a week?

Go outside for a change.
Halo series, cool but uh but isn't a console supposed to be about games not a tv series.

Oh I take back my "Lmao " you can't change your HDD but you can use an external HDD though. So just an "lol" now, but still a big ol' "LMAO" on the entire event and the X1.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
I think its like you can use an external drive for the PS3.. but you can't save any games to it, I assume this is the same for the Xbox1. as this would be a hackers dream and the only viable way to get hooky games on the Xbox.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I would definitely not be interested in a u.s. only system, love being able to communicate with people from all over the world!!!
From what I understood, save games are placed on the cloud?

The HDD is more for some media and game installs.

I can't believe Gamespot's video comparison, do you know they actually tried to make GDDR3 sound better than GDDR5?!?!

Just freakin' wow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox One Akuma07 0 5,323 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: