• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killzone mercenary
The beta: dang!

So graphics: dang dang dang

Control: dang dang

Online : dang dang dang

For me its a triple dang
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
forgot about it. downloading now.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
Just been playing frosty.... All i can say is that it's a day one purchase for me, and quite possibly the finest vita game I've played, and its only the mp.

See what you think cloud, but I'm ruddy impressed.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

It's bleeding brilliant. It's hard to believe what can be achieved on this handheld. Anyone who thinks the Vita is dead either doesn't have one or needs their heads examined.

A couple of bugs though, well it is a beta so expect stuff to be ironed out... The Interrogate (stabbing) doesn't work when I'd tried to execute it and the respawns more often than not are right in front of the other team respawns. Also a little bit of bullet sponging. I found myself unloading full clips into the other team, other times one hit kills.

Other than those few things, there was no visible lag and as Dillon said we managed to get into the same game easily enough. There's loads of potential here, visually the game looks every bit like it's big brothers on the PS3. The weight is present in the guns again and after my first round playing with higher sensitivity controls, I dropped them back down to the default again as the smaller sticks on the Vita are much more sensitive then on a DS3. Over all the one mode we're given access to (Warzone) is a lot of fun. A few little niggly things to be worked out but you're looking at the bench mark for all future games on the Vita.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Lol, I suck so much. Gotta figure out the buttons.
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
I have resistance and cod for the vita, so i took that as training, lol.

So unfair, I am in a team with privates ( I'm one too) and the other side are sergeant level and above. They have special armor and are shooting rocket launchers. But on the brightside, I got better. Lead my team and had 22 kills.
I was playing again tonight, also feel like I'm getting better. I turned on the motion controls to coincide with aiming with the stick, usually I'm not a fan of motion controls at all but it adds that little touch more accuracy I found, it definitely up'd my game. I can't wait for the games release.

Open Beta, so I played and owned some nubs homie. 39/22 k/d ratio in one match son!
It's great isn't it?! Dillon and I have been playing on and off all last week, partying up wasn't a problem and the lobby's were usually full. Obviously with it being a beta there's stuff to nit pick at but I really can't wait for the full release next week. It also looks stunning.