Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
64bit Cards on the way.
I'm in work and this site is blocked so I'm posting from my phone and it's awkward sharing the link here but along with a new smaller LCD screen PSV, Japan are getting a 40% price drop on Vitas cards with a new 64bit card on the way. I'll find and share the link later if no one else beats me to it.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
[YOUTUBE]Iw_5g499aTA[/YOUTUBE]
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
As promised, here's the link. Only confirmed for Japan for now but I'm sure it's a safe bet we'll see them this side of the planet soon enough.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
I don't know where you guys want to post this video so I'll just post the link here and you can all enjoy it. Big Grin

[YOUTUBE]abRveeP_PzM[/YOUTUBE]

Video is cheesy as hell but so awesome. VITA TV will be mine IF it comes out in the west.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
cLoudou Wrote:Video is cheesy as hell but so awesome. VITA TV will be mine IF it comes out in the west.
Yes and yes.

Now that we know that PS3 games will be released through the Gaikai service and will be playable through the PS Vita and PS Vita TV, I cannot wait for that thing to release over here. :rox:

I cannot understand the hate some people have for the VITA TV.
[Image: 1.png]
Follow me on Twitter....or not, your choice : @HardlyCLoudy
Go Browns! Go Tribe! Go Cavs!
Why do I continue to root, when we continue to lose? Love my city, Go Cleveland!
robodaddy-o Wrote:Now that we know that PS3 games will be released through the Gaikai service and will be playable through the PS Vita and PS Vita TV, I cannot wait for that thing to release over here. :rox:
Not sure why this wasn't repeated on the front page piece but hey, I'm still excited about it! :rox:

I`m looking for a 64 gb memory card for my vita (Don`t sell those in Norway I`m afraid. Someone knows where I can buy one? Thought Sony said they would sell those in the EU a long time ago. But nothing has happend yet!
[Image: Turbey.png]