Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you buy: games and bundles
Just paid mine off, 520 quid, but that nets me four games and a brd film.

I went for killzone, bf4, nfs and assassins creed. Oh and kick ass 2 for the brd.

I did have the mega console bundle that would of been 450 with a pad, eye and killzone but i figure that this way i get more games, the eye will be a must buy but not right now, same with the pad.

So what did you all go for?

And wheres farfus when you need him? I need someone to tell me that they aren't buying one and that the ps3 is more than enough, lol
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
dillonthebunny Wrote:Just paid mine off, 520 quid, but that nets me four games and a brd film.

I went for killzone, bf4, nfs and assassins creed. Oh and kick ass 2 for the brd.

I did have the mega console bundle that would of been 450 with a pad, eye and killzone but i figure that this way i get more games, the eye will be a must buy but not right now, same with the pad.

So what did you all go for?

And wheres farfus when you need him? I need someone to tell me that they aren't buying one and that the ps3 is more than enough, lol

I'll do it im not buying one and the PS3 is more than enough, plus my backlog is massive too Smile
Ahhh, thanks but it's just not the same. Thanks for trying though.

Btw, i do actually agree with you, just that I'm a techno whore and my holes needs feeding.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I will buy one but a year or so from now. Waiting on a price drop. I have never bought a console day of release. Let all the bugs and probems sort themselves out before buying. I am prepared to wait. I will miss playing with friends etc but im happy to go back to single player stuff too.
It's a shame that ps3 players can't play ps4 folk...

I'm getting the Killzone bundle with the extra controller and the camera and BF4. If I get paid tomorrow I'll pick up some other games, NFS is scoring well and maybe the latest Fifa game. I'm looking into downloading the day one patch as we speak for the console. I have work on Friday but I can go in an hour late as they know what the deal is. To say I'm excited doesn't even cut it.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Yeah I'm just counting the hours, lol. Been going on to work at 5am just to get away early on Friday, loads of people are asking me to do stuff for Friday, and I'm like yeah... No!

If i had Friday off i would go to the launch but i can't, so I'll pick it up around 11 on Friday and run all the way home, well take the bus anyway.

So.... Just in awe of the ps4, i haven't felt this good about a console since the ps2, it's just lovely. Glad the touch sensitive buttons are back, i hadn't to admit it took me s while to find them, but then i could of just read the instructions, lol.

But with this whole issue with loading and installing with the Xbox and the playstation, I'm just so happy that the ps4 installs enough to play so quickly, excellent work by Sony.

So i brought cod, i know i know a lot of people warned me off it and to be honest the reviews are right, it hasn't moved on at all... But then that's why i like mp cod. The deathmatch of cod is just cod, and this time it looks great.

But bf4, that's a different story, I'm in awe of bf4, superb in every way. I'm even rocking the single player game, far far better imo than bf3s story.

I like kz, but the mp doesn't feel right. Nfs is great and assassins creed is a surprise as I'm really enjoying it, since after the last game wasn't my favourite, in fact the only AC I've lived was the first.

I was having some fun with Battlefield 4 today but the party up system is atrocious. I tried to add a friend and the game froze. He tried to add me and his game froze. And there's no way to party up in the game lobby. Considering that it's mainly a multiplayer game, it's shocking how badly it's handled in this one area. I had one game last night where I got not only kicked out of the multiplayer but ended up back on the PS4 home screen. The whole game just decided to shut down and I was left with an error report message.

Other than all that the games have been really good. Most matches are full and really fun.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Speaking of multiplayer/deathmatches, I really hope we see a return of Unreal Tournament soon. Those were run'n'gun at it's finest, in my opinion. Man I had many fun hours in UT.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom