Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitch.
So I wasn't sure where to post this thread as Twitch isn't PS4 exclusive but since it's a Playstation centric site and it's well integrated with the PS4, I thought to just add it here.

I've just created my Twitch account User: SNLCOG4LIFE , feel free to follow, or not.

But I didn't know much about the service or how appealing it would be to me yet I've just spent an hour checking out other users playing PS4 game streams, seamlessly I might add and I'm finding it great to see what games are like before going to purchase. Also what I'm finding is the people who're streaming the videos are quite good at recommending or giving feedback on a game with the chat feature that sits beside the stream. I think I'm gonna be using this site a whole lot.

I might use this thread for posting up some PSX crew games when more of the gang eventually get around to getting their PS4's. I think that would be pretty cool that we get to share some of them experiences. Oh man have we had some fun nights online.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
This sounds interesting, i haven't followed this at all, so it's is all new to me, I assume it's live gameplay from the share button? But you said it wasn't ps4 exclusive, so does the Xbox 1 use this feature too?
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I just meant other platforms can stream too, from what I can make out there's a lot of PC streams but I need to spend more time on it. Before having a look at the site I just didn't really get it. Now after an hour of checking stuff out it just seems like an obvious feature we should always of had.

Edit: Just like I'm saying about Twitch, the guys over on TSA seem to share my new found appreciation for live streaming of games. To be honest I don't see how any gaming website won't or don't jump on this feature as a way to really add to their reviews and offer their readership a real insight to the games.

I think this is something that this site should really consider. I mean why the hell not right?

I was broadcasting to the world tonight Showcasing cod, no one cared, lol.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Drunken Frostface live streaming CoD Ghosts campaign for an hour or two. Feel free to pop by... http://www.twitch.tv/snlcog4life