Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote play is just amazing... With the ps4
I can't believe how good this is, some wanted to bury the vita too early, crazy folk!
So are these nay sayers kicking themselves in regards to every ps4 game being payable on the vita? If not then they bloody well should because it's incredibly good. To play bf4 online on my vita, a bit of next gen kz or cod maybe... Nfs was a blast and assassins creed is just crazy being on the vita, liberation was class but this is insane.

Now if they can make the vita:2 able to download and store these games for offline play, that would be something else.

But to play the ps4 while someone else is in the same room watching telly is a great compromise, lol and saves arguments and to take to vita away from home using a stable network is also mad, though i haven't tried this yet.

My biggest question is this.... If the vita is streaming the ps4, could games made only for the vita ever look and play this amazing?
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
dillonthebunny Wrote:My biggest question is this.... If the vita is streaming the ps4, could games made only for the vita ever look and play this amazing?

No. It's the PS4 hardware that is doing the work of rendering the images, your Vita only displays them. The client could theoretically just as well have been a mobile phone.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
Still, it's bloody good!!

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

Oh I believe you. I'm tempted at getting one of those too - either the Vita or the Shield, solely for remote play reasons.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
My opinion is biased but I'm with Dillon on how cool the Vita is. Admittedly the Shield looks good but I did read a few reviews and caught a vid or two and the general consensus is that it's too big and clunky for a handheld device. I'm not saying it's not powerful, I'm sure it is but it's not very mobile if that's what it's aiming for.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
I think if you own a ps4 buy default you should own a vita, it doesn't make sense not to.

Just buy the PS Vita and the Shield. Quit thinking about it. It's only money, dammit. :evil:
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl: