Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nifty little PS4 related feature you may not of known about.
So I've only got one nifty little PS4 feature that I didn't know about to share but feel free to add to the topic if more features become available or you think you know something else PS4 related that maybe you'd like to share...

So for a long time it's been a pain in the arse using a dualshock controller for typing messages, at least I've never been too fond of it so just came across this today and it's a use of the PS App on my phone and the PS4 which allows me to use the keyboard on my phone to type messages or type in URL's in the browser if you use it, or basically where ever you're given a box to type into...

[YOUTUBE]1Ni6gOJenSY[/YOUTUBE]

Now for some reason I've never been able to get my PS Vita to work as a second screen, I can only get it to remote play my PS4 so I can't say if this feature works the same way between the Vita and PS4. But since the Vita is intuitive enough on it's own to browse, type etc... on PSN, I don't think it's a big deal.

(BTW if anyone has any idea how to get my Vita to work as a companion second screen (remote play works fine), please let me know).
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
That's actually pretty awesome
Yeah I thought so. It's the little things like this I love just coming across by accident.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
My favorite random little PS4 feature is that you can output all of the games audio via the headphone jack on the controller. This is an amazing feature if you have roommates, children, or thin apartment walls and like to play at night.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Sweet. I love using my phone and tablet as a remote for my HTPC. This is just gravy, man. Gravy!
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Very cool indeed.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom