Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise of the Tomb Raider is an X1 exclusive
It has been announced that "Rise of the Tomb Raider" is going to be exclusively on the X1. No word if it's a timed exclusive, though I would be surprised if it wasn't. This is a big win for Microsoft but a loss for gamers. I hate this third-party exclusivity garbage, even when it favors a console I have and like.
The fact that the Sun is maize and the sky is blue is neither in our control, nor is something we fraudulently contrived. It just shows that God has excellent taste in colors.

PSXEtreme Name: SirLoin of Beef

I'd be very surprised if it stays exclusive, seeing as big launch titles like Dead Rising 3 and Ryse have come to PC (further removing any incentive to buy the Xbox One). If it's not published by Microsoft it won't stay solely with Microsoft. It's a nice little coup for Christmas though, as the first game was really rather good.
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
It's an outrage. I hope it suffers a loss of sales as it's limited it's potential sales and will end up coming to the PS4 as another definitive edition with the DLC for free Smile

The ones who are getting done here are us as gamers. Not everyone wants to be multi console owners. Been there done that and not getting an Xbox One just so I can play a game. Really pissed off over this.

Good one Micro$oft! Sad