Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
This weekend is all about finishing up some games for review. I've got Attack on Titan 2 on my plate, as well as finishing up Dynasty Warriors 9. So basically it's a Koei Tecmo kinda weekend.

On the personal side, it's gonna be a loooot of Burnout Paradise.
I've been meaning to get back to Monster Hunter World with DillontheBunny, might get on tonight with him.

Last night I went back to Mirrors Edge Catalyst. I'd not finished the campaign and was surprised to see I'm only a couple of chapters away from clocking it. So over the weekend I might get that done, which then leaves the game open for just mucking about in. A shame they ruined the campaign with badly implemented combat arenas, breaking up the best part of the game, the free-running. Otherwise, it's a really fun game and definitely can recommend getting it cheap now. Doubt we'll get a third outing though. A shame.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
(04-06-2018, 04:47 AM)frostface Wrote: I've been meaning to get back to Monster Hunter World with DillontheBunny, might get on tonight with him.

Last night I went back to Mirrors Edge Catalyst. I'd not finished the campaign and was surprised to see I'm only a couple of chapters away from clocking it. So over the weekend I might get that done, which then leaves the game open for just mucking about in. A shame they ruined the campaign with badly implemented combat arenas, breaking up the best part of the game, the free-running. Otherwise, it's a really fun game and definitely can recommend getting it cheap now. Doubt we'll get a third outing though. A shame.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is so, so very good. I think you'll really like the ending.

Also, we had a slight forum snafu and my replies to you in Farfus's thread for some reason cannot post, but I am definitely up for reconnecting on PSN! We used to be on each other's friends list but I think you may have removed me after I got rid of my PS3 and went PC only for a few years, which is totally understandable.

Also it's super awesome that you're back! Hopefully more of the old crew will return as well, now that Ty has got us up and running again Smile
Just got in review copy for City of Brass so I'm spending my weekend curled up with that. It's a rogue-lite hack and slash by Uppercut Games, which was founded by ex Irrational employees who worked on Bioshock. Can't share too much until embargo lifts on May 3rd, but so far I'm really, REALLY liking it.
(04-07-2018, 11:09 AM)Spartan119 Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 04:47 AM)frostface Wrote: I've been meaning to get back to Monster Hunter World with DillontheBunny, might get on tonight with him.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is so, so very good. I think you'll really like the ending.

Also, we had a slight forum snafu and my replies to you in Farfus's thread for some reason cannot post, but I am definitely up for reconnecting on PSN! We used to be on each other's friends list but I think you may have removed me after I got rid of my PS3 and went PC only for a few years, which is totally understandable.

Also it's super awesome that you're back! Hopefully more of the old crew will return as well, now that Ty has got us up and running again Smile

So I finished the storyline for ME:C and it was excellent  

Very hungover today so haven't played anything yet. I have Fortnite installing, I'm curious about what all the hype around it is. 

If I removed you from my friends list on PSN it definitely wasn't personal and most likely for the reasons you mentioned. Feel free to add me again. 

And it's nice posting on the forums again. It was always the best craic. And the improvements on the main site will have me posting more there now too. It certainly feels more friendly lol
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
(04-08-2018, 05:00 PM)frostface Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 11:09 AM)Spartan119 Wrote:

So I finished the storyline for ME:C and it was excellent  

Very hungover today so haven't played anything yet. I have Fortnite installing, I'm curious about what all the hype around it is. 

If I removed you from my friends list on PSN it definitely wasn't personal and most likely for the reasons you mentioned. Feel free to add me again. 

And it's nice posting on the forums again. It was always the best craic. And the improvements on the main site will have me posting more there now too. It certainly feels more friendly lol

Yeah we're definitely looking to foster a more positive and inclusive community here these days, and hopefully we're succeeding at that.

I typically play Fortnite a few times a week. Us being across the pond from one another might make getting into the same party a bit difficult, but I'll definitely add you again tonight when I hop on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Playing Right Now? dillonthebunny 5,633 512,453 10-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: tlpn99
  What Are You Playing? PC Edition The Benny (Macho) 15 2,655 08-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Anyone playing Bad Company? dillonthebunny 13 4,003 07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Anybody here playing World of Warcraft? RickyP 6 4,812 03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Isamu69
  What are you playing on? Ryan H. 8 2,549 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Playing import games w/o a modchip! jumbo 9 1,667 08-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Are We Geeks Foir Playing Video Games? Reggie White 18 2,554 08-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Reggie White
  Animal Crossing: Anyone Still Playing? Reggie White 11 2,066 08-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  What fighting game are you most looking forward to playing? ag142 24 2,877 08-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ag142
  So which Console Owns Most Of Your Playing Time? PlaystationFan 17 2,429 05-26-2003, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Tosser00