Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PS4 owner!!!
(04-04-2018, 06:01 PM)farfus Wrote: Thanks frosty for the info, I'm in drangelic castle atm been fun. Still a lot of peeps play online so it's a popular game still very much. I recall we chatted a lot during the original game, played that one a ton. Like you said this will take a while but im not in a hurry. Hope all are well!

Yeh, I get caught up in so many games all at once, a lot of the best ones get pushed back to the bottom and then forgotten. I need to jump back on. You have still have a mic? We'll party up some evening.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
(04-04-2018, 12:44 PM)frostface Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 07:54 PM)farfus Wrote: All sound interesting! For now ive been sucked into the dark souls 2 realm and I did indeed download bloodborn.  I see you and frosty have been enjoying burnout a great deal Ryan. I played the ps3 uncharted, lotta fun.

Yeh it's fantastic though I don't believe I have Ryan on my friends list. Must remedy that if he's up for it?!

Absolutely!

We used to be on each other's friends lists, but then I sold my PS3 and was never on. Feel free to send a friend request to BionicNinjas and I'll be sure to add you back!
Getting dark souls remastered tomorrow hope to do some friendly co-op with frosty if anyone else is getting it give a shout! Met some fun folks recently were having fun with the series.

And yep I got a mic!
(05-24-2018, 10:19 AM)farfus Wrote: Getting dark souls remastered tomorrow hope to do some friendly co-op with frosty if anyone else is getting it give a shout! Met some fun folks recently were having fun with the series.

And yep I got a mic!

I've been playing it non-stop since I came back from holidays.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
I am really accustomed to doing most of the running around solo, even playing offline right now, no invaders! All the same things that make the game pretty ez for veteran players are there.
My favorite PS4 game is Yakuza 0. More action-heavy but it still has RPG elements and I think it can be found for $30 new at some places now.

Another action-RPG I also had a lot of fun with is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

The new God of War is also phenomenal.
(06-03-2018, 07:21 AM)Gamefan46 Wrote: My favorite PS4 game is Yakuza 0. More action-heavy but it still has RPG elements and I think it can be found for $30 new at some places now.

Another action-RPG I also had a lot of fun with is Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

The new God of War is also phenomenal.

Thanks will check em out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who all here is a single next-gen console owner? PlaystationFan 27 4,719 06-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Its official! I am now a ps2 only owner! PlaystationFan 5 1,263 01-27-2004, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Magoosh!
  I may soon be a gamecube only owner!!! PlaystationFan 10 1,897 04-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan