Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 4
You all ps4'd up? Yeah bet frosty will be up for that too! I got my turtle beach headphones working tonight so it will be a bit easier in bf4.

If you downloaded it then it will slip in seamlessly, but you need to unlock it first.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
You all ps4'd up? Yeah bet frosty will be up for that too! I got my turtle beach headphones working tonight so it will be a bit easier in bf4.

If you downloaded it then it will slip in seamlessly, but you need to unlock it first.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

Yeah count me in. Glad to see you got the headset working. What was the fix?
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: frostface

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
The simple fix was turning the sound option from 'chat only' to 'all audio' .. Because it was on chat only and no one talked to me there was no way of knowing if it was working or not as it smart silence, so now i can game in ultra sound, which i tried out in bf4 last night, dang it's good!

did you get China rising?