Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy Any New Games Lately?
Quote:Originally posted by Tosser00
Jumbo, why pay that much for shipping when you could've bought an entire other game for that price? Atleast then you would've had something to hold you off until WE7 got there... :confused:

was worth it Big Grin Big Grin Smile Smile Wink Wink Cool Cool :omg: :omg:

[Image: mywe7.jpg]
Jumbo....

yeh, I buy from there too....

I usually use the £3.00 shipping one... no frills.

my last game came in 10 days. buts its a bit of a gamble... 4-15 days.

Smile

have you been online with WE7 yet?
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
There have been a bunch of games going on sale lately that I've wanted to buy, but I'm holding off. I want to get SH3 tomorrow and that will take up most of my time. The last game I bought was REremake, used for $30 canadian. It kicked ass just as much as it originally did.

Anyway, I've been thinking of picking up: Ratchet and Clank, Hot Shots Golf 3, Chessmaster (I'm a nerd...sue me), Sly Cooper, and a couple more. Right now, all those games are $29.

However, I would also like to get RPG Maker 2 and a couple other games coming out in the next month or two. So I'll have to save my money.
“Life is no way to treat an animal.\"
I recently bought Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Arc the Lad. Wolfenstein is okay, but im not too into it. It just isnt that great of an FPS in my opinion. Arc the Lad has been pretty cool thus far and Ive enjoyed it. I havent played a good RPG in a while, so this is scratching me right where I itch. The only thing I dont like about it is that is is kinda linear, and you dont really wander around a map freely. Instead you just go from area to area and fight battles. Some battles have meaning, some are just plain battles, but it gets a little lame at times. Good game though.

Ratings:

RtCW = 6.0
AtL = 7.5
[Image: dank.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by jumbo

was worth it Big Grin Big Grin Smile Smile Wink Wink Cool Cool :omg: :omg:

[Image: mywe7.jpg]

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jumbo, do you need a roomate? LOL. Do you have any clue for a USA/Canada release date? I really hope they bring it out here. Give me a mini review man!!!!! Need details now!!!!!
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
Ive never even played winning eleven 6. Big Grin
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
Cat.... WE7 is online m8....

just buy yourself the game and play Jumbo online!

though when PES3 (WE7) comes out the only thing that will be online will be downloadable stats config and players... you wont be able to play at all.

I have even heard that the online bit about downloading stats might be taken out too.... sad sad sad.

if I was even remotely interested in footie, I would snap this up in a heart beat.

im even thinking about it now...Mmmmmmmm
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
ncaa and lara croft. the 2nd choice was unforgivable in its badness
it\'s not the bean it\'s his brother
Quote:Originally posted by cAtDaFeLiX

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jumbo, do you need a roomate? LOL. Do you have any clue for a USA/Canada release date? I really hope they bring it out here. Give me a mini review man!!!!! Need details now!!!!!

WE7 my momma, what can I say more? jk, i'ma write some mini review later Smile
a purchased a PS2 ( again) a week ago.. for now i got Midnight Club 2, DMC ( COOLest game ever, still in mission 5... i dunnot what exactly to buy in the skills department coz i have to try the moves yet ), DMC 2, Tekken 4 Tag... i am expecting Final Fantasy X and Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut.... when i go back to South Africa i shall buy some more... is Burnout 2 worth buying more on the GCN or the PS2?? The GCN version is more expensive... are there significant graphical/play differences between the two versions?

all in all i am pleased to have bought a PS2 again... Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite MGS games in order? Superjew 16 2,112 11-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Last Post: tlpn99
  The return of fighting games? SHADOW 21 1,772 10-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Where do you buy your games? Superjew 10 827 09-09-2008, 04:11 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  where do i go to download full psp games and movies FOR FREE gamerzwanted 1 1,839 03-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Games you're still waiting to be made Tosser00 26 2,530 03-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Multi Platform Games xoanon 20 1,825 01-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Darth Koth
  Too many games to play... RickyP 6 696 11-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Ben D.
  "28 Games You'll Never Play" The Benny (Macho) 3 802 10-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  PS3 backwards compatibility for PS2 games!!! Snork12000 11 1,018 10-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Last Post: DragonSphere
  Dance-Pad Games for Youngens? svosen 3 685 09-05-2007, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013