Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dam, a good band i never thought much of....
THE USED!!!! Yes, The Used. I never thought they were shit b/c he was on the Osbournes with that no talent whore Kelly. But I was at the store the other day and picked up the CD.. Most of there songs are good, but my favorite is "The Taste of Ink". I think thats there hit song... Not sure, but IMO they are a good band (for emo). He is a good singer/screamer.
Where there are no rules or boundries, there I play.
Game Developer Wrote:THE USED!!!! Yes, The Used. I never thought they were shit b/c he was on the Osbournes with that no talent whore Kelly. But I was at the store the other day and picked up the CD.. Most of there songs are good, but my favorite is "The Taste of Ink". I think thats there hit song... Not sure, but IMO they are a good band (for emo). He is a good singer/screamer.

:band:
Don't know much about The Used, GD, but you damn sure called it re: Kelly Osborne. It must have been roughly a year ago, when I saw that oxygen thief on Letterman. The drums kicked in, the bass line dropped, and all was good until, moments later, that ho opened her mouth and began to "sing." It was everything I could do not to rush into the kitchen and cave in my own head with a tenderizing mallet. No doubt about it, she made it onto my short list of people I want to rail-gun into space! :band:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. George Bernard Shaw
Damn, I though GD was back for a moment there Sad

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Dang, sorry for teasing ya, bunny, I didn't look at how OLD this thread was before responding to it. Didn't mean to get your hope ups about GD. OOPS!!!
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. George Bernard Shaw
dillonthebunny Wrote:Damn, I though GD was back for a moment there Sad

LoL vokka
wo, 6 years old...
Life is one great paradox
[Image: card.png]
[Image: robinhood2010.png]
farfus Wrote:LoL vokka

hahah the good ol' teen grammatical illiteracy years! Soak it in haha. As for the used, they took a huge dive after they lost their drummer haha. Anyhow, I should be poppin' in a little more frequently. I've been real busy with school since I took six classes the last two semesters since I gotta play catch up for changing my major. The rest of my time has gone to practicing with my band I've been with for a year now, as well as producing hip hop beats here and there (wish I could get paid to do it, haha). We're recording our EP in May! YAY!! I also see we have quite a few new members... And how have all the regulars been? Dmitri, Arnold, PSfan, Farfus, niceshirt, and the rest of you foooo's!!?? haha And does anyone have the power to just change my name to Calichron?
Where there are no rules or boundries, there I play.
Hey GD, good to see you around and making it in this big world. Enjoyed the music you had posted a while back and hope your making a lot more! Of course you go changing your name then we may never know who you are again...Big Grin Stay way away from the vokka, i got my fill back in 84, never touched the "stuff" again...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock Band 2 Gabriel013 3 1,727 07-18-2008, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Got a good laugh from this.. psplayer 4 1,657 07-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Gamer_X
  Good ol' Bruce Willis swears on live TV. Arnold K. (Admin) 3 998 05-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Wow, I found an incredible band.... Game Developer 2 542 04-28-2004, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  Looks like I've stumbled upon a new band... Arnold K. (Admin) 7 770 04-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Goten
  I'm surprised, Soil is actually a pretty cool band. PlaystationFan 4 607 04-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  We may actually see a good batman movie! PlaystationFan 31 1,348 03-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  A good artist nobody seems to mention.... Game Developer 12 920 02-21-2004, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  Good Site Name? BaffledMonkey 2 613 01-22-2004, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Voice
  Anyone know of some good.... AC-Raven 1 650 01-15-2004, 05:04 AM
Last Post: sabbas