Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 2008 Season (Congrats Lewis Hamilton! F1 Champion 08)
When I was in Australia, I went to Surfers Paradise and saw the streets and knew it had to be used for racing, and sure enough it is.

I'm like you Zapix, I like F1, and would love to see it more but NASCAR has the US by the nutsack. But luckily I have Speed too so hopefully I can catch some. We need more support for F1 in videogames here too.

(not like the surfers paradise thing is really related too much but I'm just saying I wish I could get more of the good racing here in the states.)
Frigging insane, removal of TCS, this is sick!
WTF was that on 14 laps left, car drifts sideways into the grass, whacks that pavement where there's a gap, and dude just takes off, tires get torn off, omfg...
Thats sick! Insane! Crazy! omfg... I mean, there's been others, but jeebus!

a moment later, guy takes off while they gas line is still in! lol, course, they said GO, but jeeze!

10 laps left, I'm gone for the night!

it's over, and all I gotta say is...
lol @ ferrari

One of these days I really should go to the grand prix in montreal. Was invited up there with groups of the subaru guys many times, just never went.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I
N
S
A
N
E

That's all I can say. Lewis is the man. Ferrari is lol and the season just started. Crazy mothing f'ing race. There doesn't seem to be many images of any of the crashes at all. Lucky I DVD recorded the race so I'll get some images up tomorrow of it. The fuel pump guy is lucky to be alive lol.

Man, I lived in Montreal for 16 years and I never saw a race.....(I moved to Calgary in 1997 and it's 3k km away from Montreal and I only got into F1 in 2001. Sad I must go see a GP there.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
I felt sorry for Coulthard. He got screwed by Massas mad lunge.

Lewis stayed out of trouble nicely and the thankfully the safety cars didn't cause him too many problems. Raikkonen was just plain sloppy.

Good to see some of the mid field drivers getting up the field, such a shame for the Torro Rosso guy blowing his engine from 5th place. Can't remember his name.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Have you guys seen this one?
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/03/1...-god-mode/
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

Thanks for the details Blink. I see it costs 2 million so I hope it isn't only available for a limited time. Those who can't play often would then lose out on the chance to purchase this beasty.

EDIT::

Just heard that BBC is getting the race back from 2009. Fantastic! No more missing the action due to advertisment breaks. It's good to see the licence payers money being used for proper entertainment rather than rubbish like Eastenders.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
hmmmm, seems like the drivers are getting the hang of things a little bit better without the TCS. Hopefully I'll be home later to watch the qualifying runs. Ouch, and 2:30am for the actual races...
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Ya, it's a late night start. It hurts lol. I'm prob going to DVD record it and watch it in the morning instead. That DC crash during 1st practice looks like it hurt...
qualifying wasn't on SPEED today Sad I think drag racing was on or something... Lame. >.> Alonso would pwn them >.> lol

On that note... I'm looking into going to the Grand Prix in Montreal... omfg, going to be crazy expensive though!

Just 2 more hours! LOL
I got DR PEPPER and MT DEW at my side

Errr, qualifying is on right now lol. I'm staying up to watch it. They had the 30min "Inside GP" then the F1 de-brief for an hour and now it's live qualifying. F1 2nd practice was on last night. Here's the times:

Quote:F1 Malaysian GP Qualifying: 2:00am est - Saturday, March 22nd

Inside GP: 2:00am est - Sunday, March 23rd

F1 Malaysian GP Race: 2:30am est - Sunday, March 23rd
I'm not sure if you have a cable box with guide features. I'll include a Speed Channel list at the top of the page with the race image next time. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA Regular Season 2007/2008 Thread svosen 4 1,854 06-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Last Post: svosen
  Hamilton: "Sod you, I'm off." Gabriel013 1 1,679 10-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Last Post: hawkster
  Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2 dvd... Magoosh! 7 556 03-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Punk
  Whos getting the first season of Chappelle show? Punk 5 610 01-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Voice
  New Season Of Chappelle Show! nice shirt 13 959 01-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Voice
  Eminem and Magoosh -- Enter. NOW. Season Finale Arnold K. (Admin) 2 426 08-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  Congrats Burns! Tosser00 4 638 04-25-2003, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Prime
  Well, our basketball season is over... lue 11 1,343 03-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Last Post: tkann314
  Elisha Cuthbert is your champion! Arnold K. (Admin) 0 1,956 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Football Season opening (soccer) Gabriel013 0 830 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: