Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 2008 Season (Congrats Lewis Hamilton! F1 Champion 08)
Pretty good race. Ferrari 1,2 with Kubica coming in 3rd. Lewis had a crap day and I'm wondering why his start was so bad. Looks like he was sleeping! :lol:

Damn 3 weeks wait!
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
I really hate the 3 weeks wait between races.....nothing to do but read the news lol. Not much happening in the world of F1. Sad sigh
Things went all quiet with the Mosley scandal didn't they?

Might end up taping the race this weekend and watching it later as I'm helping someone move house.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Gabriel013 Wrote:Things went all quiet with the Mosley scandal didn't they?

Kinda happy for him for that, I mean what he does in his private life is his own business. I mean honestly, if he's such a freak, then explain the whole thing with the Japanese making a game with Nazi bikini girls? Not like he's sleeping with a little girl, or some woman he has abducted. He's old, he's bored, he's filthy rich and a big name!

My guess is, the whole matter is being resolved privately, if it's not resolved and buried already.

On that note... I haven't turned on the cable tv since Malaysia! Huh, what? I'm not a gamer, I've just been playing games in the downtime...
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Zapix Wrote:Kinda happy for him for that, I mean what he does in his private life is his own business. I mean honestly, if he's such a freak, then explain the whole thing with the Japanese making a game with Nazi bikini girls? Not like he's sleeping with a little girl, or some woman he has abducted. He's old, he's bored, he's filthy rich and a big name!

My guess is, the whole matter is being resolved privately, if it's not resolved and buried already.

On that note... I haven't turned on the cable tv since Malaysia! Huh, what? I'm not a gamer, I've just been playing games in the downtime...

I'm being a hypocrite on this issue. I would normally agree with you but I greatly dislike Max and would like to see him out of the sport.

3 forum tokens
Max and Ernie are evil old school asshats that should have been out of F1 a long time ago. The thing is that "old" money is still at the top of F1 and they need to bring in some good talent.

Ernie's "bend over" or leave policy on some of the races is complete bs. I know he wants to pamper the Euros and "euros" lol by hold night races (which is really damn cool) but to make.....force the races to go night to please people is going to far.

The reason I'm ranting right now is I missed recording the F1 practive this morning cause it was on a diff channel lol.....damn tv and their parties and make-out sessions...
8 hours can't come fast enough!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Well, that was certainly a nice finish for Raikkonen, Massa, and Hamilton. Grats to them.

I hope Kovalainen is OK :confused:

and for Alonso ... OMFGWTF! :mad:

I missed most of the race but saw the results and HK crash. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious but the car didn't look pretty. I think he's broken his left ankle after seeing him on the stretcher.

3 forum tokens
nah, he's alright. Suffered a concussion, aside from that, no broken bones or anything according to the press release later on yesterday. However, they did state it was up to the FIA if he races in 2 weeks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA Regular Season 2007/2008 Thread svosen 4 1,855 06-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Last Post: svosen
  Hamilton: "Sod you, I'm off." Gabriel013 1 1,679 10-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Last Post: hawkster
  Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2 dvd... Magoosh! 7 557 03-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Punk
  Whos getting the first season of Chappelle show? Punk 5 611 01-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Voice
  New Season Of Chappelle Show! nice shirt 13 959 01-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Voice
  Eminem and Magoosh -- Enter. NOW. Season Finale Arnold K. (Admin) 2 426 08-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  Congrats Burns! Tosser00 4 638 04-25-2003, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Prime
  Well, our basketball season is over... lue 11 1,343 03-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Last Post: tkann314
  Elisha Cuthbert is your champion! Arnold K. (Admin) 0 1,956 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Football Season opening (soccer) Gabriel013 0 830 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: