Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fable II - no online coop at launch.
Molyneux needs to come out and admit, Fable II is falling apart, crumbling like cookie in a blender.

The collectors edition barely even exists anymore as it's been reduced from having things that make it a collectors edition, to the standard game with MAYBE a soundtrack... lol... weak sauce

ROFLMAO @ Molyneux
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Anything else besides the collector's edition thing? You've piqued my interest.
Not that I can think of, but the guy is so excited about his own game, he looks like the complete opposite of Kojima.

Kojima: Metal Gear Solid 4 is 3P!K-F4!L

Molyneux: Fable II is the best game 3V4R!

So no the collectors edition is broken, the co-op won't come with it... What's next? The game won't run on the 360, it'll be a Wii game? lol
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Zapix Wrote:So no the collectors edition is broken, the co-op won't come with it... What's next? The game won't run on the 360, it'll be a Wii game? lol

It's actually a PS2 game now, and it comes on 3 blue bottom CDs so it's unlikely to run half the time.
Online co-op is the only game feature that won't make launch that we know about, and production issues have led to a stripped-down collector's edition too. Promising more than he can deliver is kind of a Molyneux trait so it's probably worth expecting the game to not be all he says it will, even though Microsoft have done a pretty good job with keeping him in check this time. I'm still looking forward to the game.
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:I'm still looking forward to the game.

Same here. It's the last game of the year for me (between all consoles) that is a "must have".

Lionhead have confirmed that the patch is ready so assuming it passes certification it should be part of an update as soon as gamers put the disc in their machines.
lol, yeah, I read that. Kinda funny. I almost 1/2 imagine they're gonna come back and say "oh hey, we go the collectors edition back to what it was!" but that's not gonna happen

Norrec Wrote:It's actually a PS2 game now, and it comes on 3 blue bottom CDs so it's unlikely to run half the time.

Post of the thread :lol:

Although I enjoyed Fable I never finished it. Don't know why but I drifted on to other games and never looked back. I think I still have it on my shelf. Fable 2 will be a budget pick up for me.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Well, my scottish 360fanboy friend had a sad day when his 360 died, and not with an RRoD. LMAO, so he has to pay for it to be fixed... Yet still refuses to buy any PS3 games. What a noob.

Told him last night though I'm getting Fable 2, and his response was that I better play co-op with him! So, while I expected I'd play Fable 2 offline, seems I'll be playing online! Hope that co-op patch gets processed quickly!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fable 2!!! farfus 0 1,029 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Online Avatar photoshop Joe III 0 978 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Fable 3 The Benny (Macho) 0 1,485 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: