Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy XI - Online -
Well, since there was not an "official" topic about this game yet...here it is. Post your login name and info. This is the mini FFXI place to get in touch with this amazing game and forum members. Your travels, battles and general WTF was that! LOL

Name: Fellix
Home: Bastok
Server: Fairy

:omg: And I'm one big mofo....but I just started and I'm only at level 4 right now.

As I told shirt today.....my first defeat was by some sort of sheep (Forgot the name) that kicked my ass. I was in a party of 3, this girl was kicking the sheeps ass...I type in: "Burn'em!!!! All of a sudden, it's casts this strange magic stuff (Look...I'm new at MMORPG...so cut me some slack..LOL!) so I went to sleep or something. She dies, then the other guy dies....I'm like :omg: and I wake up and start running away. Little did I know that this sheep can lock on to me and nail my ass when I'm running. Boom, HP goes down...and down (I was at lev 1 at the time Sad ) and I die........killed by a sheep!!!! :STFU:

I know exactly where that sheep mofo is and I want revenge!!! :lol:

(I can't move your post magoosh from the HDD topic with that pic of you and info. If you can copy that over here, it would be great.)
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
[Image: clp1.jpg]

Name:JonNoj
Home: Windurst
Server:Fairy

41 BLM/20WHM/13 THF/8DRK/5WAR/5RNG/4SMN

Oh and cat everytime you log on to ffxi it will say Welcome to *Name of server* in purple letters. If you used the worldpass I gave you, you should be on fairy.

(edit: The size of the pic screws up the window in this topic, re-sized man.. Smile )
[Image: jackripper.gif]
Sad

My name is Tylon and i think i'm in a server called Ifri, or something like that.

You know i'll probably remake my charcater and use the worldpass to start in that server, but i need the worldpass again that you gave me Jack.
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

Ok my name is Tylon and i'm in Fairy
- Albert Einstein

I'm getting pissed off at the game is it just me or does everyone get kicked off the server a hell lot of times.
- Albert Einstein

Cat,I'm not going to move the post cause I plan on taking an updated picture of my character later,then I'll post stuff in here Smile

Lazer,im on Fairy and I have logged 11 hours so far and havent been kicked off once.Are you using a router,cause that might be causing your problem :\
[Image: matrixadw.png]
[Image: matrixadw.png]
Forum Tokens: 10
Yeah i'm using a router, but still that is the only game, i never got kicked off any other game; ps2 or pc.

But anyways it seems like we are all in fairy, my area currently is the area felix is in.

Magoosh go on AIM and IM me.

AIM - Lazer2555
- Albert Einstein

Ok well I tried sending tells to magoosh and to lazer but I just got ignored. I was going to give yall starting gil too. I still havent seen fellix on. I did a search all and nothing showed up.
[Image: jackripper.gif]
Me and magoosh are having a ball. We've been playing for an hour or so, and he taught me a few things, wow this game gets fun. :lol:
- Albert Einstein

I just woke up! Sad I'm going to login in about 20 min. Send PM if you need aim/msn name. I'm also going to check which server I'm on. Big Grin

Hey Jack...you running FFXI on the PC? I thought you were beta testing the PS2 version???

ahhhhh...crap....I'm on unicorn.... :STFU:

I've del my character.........so I'm going to try and try to get on fairy until I fail! muhhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Fantasy Dissidia Zapix 0 427 09-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  Final Fantasy Tactics joshhodg 9 1,034 08-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Last Post: javon27
  Final Fantasy VII-2 (its just a demo by some guy) Luan 6 649 08-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  omfg a final fantasy xi update for wings of the goddess! Zapix 6 1,649 03-13-2008, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Zapix
  sick of ps2 online and lagging rooms!!! bgdaddee2002 3 776 01-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Last Post: MCMUSICH
  Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lion (Spot on Review, Ben!) Dmitry M. (Lazer) 9 1,806 11-28-2007, 08:58 PM
Last Post: BlinkBoy
  Random Online Player are assholes Mr. SunburnMan 13 1,255 04-26-2004, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Linkin Park 47
  Splinter Cell PT Xbox online is amazing! The best online experience ever IMO! PlaystationFan 20 1,295 04-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Last Post: mow_it
  Nintendo going online for E3 uknowwho 6 697 03-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow's online play looks amazing. bigloser 6 784 03-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jumbo