Forum FAQ
Quote:Thanks for catching those, Macho. I fixed 'em (and seriously updated the FAQ, in case you can't tell), and even gave you the credit for the catch, cause you're just so damn special to me Big Grin

It's always nice to be given a little recognition, thank you. You've got quite a comprehensive FAQ there now, with colours and everything. Very fancy [Image: fing02.gif]

I couldn't think of anything else that needs to be added, but there are two mistakes that I thought you'd like to be aware of:

1. In the answer to the fifth question (on picture resizing) you typed 'Our belove Admin, Dimitry M., is a graphics hound'. That should read 'beloved', shouldn't it?
  2. Your closing statement reads 'If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in here, and I, or one of the other forum leaders, be more than happy to answer them for you'. The bit in bold doesn't make sense without adding will: 'and I, or one of the other forum leaders, will be more than happy to help.[/list=1]

There's also a way to display the IMG code in a post - [IMG] & [/IMG] - without having to put spaces in it (which you had to do for your first question), but I'm not sure how to explain it in a way that makes sense. All you have to do is start and end any of the text format codes within the IMG code, like so:
    • In your post you would type [IMG[b][/b]] for the starting code and [/IMG[b][/b]] for the closing code.
    • The code for bold text stops the forum from processing the IMG code, so on the forum it would display as [IMG] & [/IMG], showing people exactly how to type it.

It even works when you put a url between them - [IMG]http://209.120.143.51/vbullforum/images/logo_forum_01a.gif[/IMG]

Bleh, that barely makes sense to me and I wrote it :confused:
    Oh well, if you get what I was trying to say then cool, if not then it doesn't really matter.
Currently Playing: Overwatch (PC/PS4) | Nathan Drake Collection [Uncharted 3] (PS4) Breath of the Wild (Switch) ReCore (XBOne)
Okay, after the 17th edit (both for adding new content and fixing mistakes in existing content), I think I finally got this thing ironed out. Thanks again, Macho. Big Grin
could i have this as my avatar [Image: sitebuildercontent]
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg][Image: Super%20FLEXXO.png]
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
could i have this as my avatar [Image: sitebuildercontent]

You'll have to ask Arnold, as anything related to avatars is his domain.
Ryan, u might want to add this...

You must be a registered member to post and/or reply to any thread.

when i go to see "Whos Online", i often see guests trying to start new threads or relpy to threads.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by nice shirt
Ryan, u might want to add this...

[B]You must be a registered member to post and/or reply to any thread.

when i go to see "Whos Online", i often see guests trying to start new threads or relpy to threads. [/B]

Actually, what I think that is, Shirt, is people who just signed up and are trying to post. Arnold and I have talked about this.

See, what happens when people sign up to a vB forum is they don't pay attention and they click on the button saying they are UNDER the age of 13, which means they require COPAA authorization before they can post (basically, they have to have parental approval via verified email to post on our boards). Because of this, they try to post and cannot, and someone has to go in and manually validate the account before they can.

I might add something like that, just in case, though.
I almost became confused when I tried to sign in for a new account...good thing I follow instructions, or I would have been pissed when I tried to post and couldn't...!

As for the FAQ, great stuff. Good guidelines and should be a great help to any of the newbies who may be dropping by. I like newbies, they are so fun to help. They get all confused and stuff...wee...!
\"Interesting. My eyes appear to have exploded.\"

\"Now I lay me down to sleep. The next dead day will be very bleek. I rest my head and close my eyes, but the crying has strained, so I will not rise.\"
how do i delete one of my posts?

this is a good question that i need help with please and thxSad
Quote:Originally posted by ace1
how do i delete one of my posts?

this is a good question that i need help with please and thxSad

Select Edit in the bottom right hand side of your post, and at the top of the edit page you will see an option to delete your post. To do that, click the option, then scroll to the right and select 'delete now' to finish deleting.

There will be some instances in which you can't delete your posts, however.
yah i can't delete them it's saying You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. :confused:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To condense the forum or not? dillonthebunny 30 17,262 08-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Off Topic Forum baseballdude_ 4 1,100 09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Let's get this forum more active SHADOW 26 2,162 07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  multimedia, PS3 and the forum. Russell Burrows 0 738 07-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  why doesn't this website have a for sale/wanted forum thingy? aaronleo 0 926 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Not for forum, but for site dandan 0 966 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is wrong with this forum? Ryan H. 0 952 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  To condense forum or not? Arnold K. (Admin) 0 13,270 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Linking to my forum in my sig Ryan H. 0 709 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  the forum seems to be a lil fubar right now... accord 4 me 0 948 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: